Page 48 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Thread: New Noveske NSR rail!

Feedback Score
    Another angle from Noveske's site.

Really wanna get my "hands" on a set of these.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    I'm curious how the plastic handguard pieces and light mounts will work together.
    If the light is on the left side NSR panels can go behind the light on the left, on the bottom, and on right.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Hey Todd how are the grip pannels going to hold up to the extreme heat? I guess a better question would be,are you guys working on a heat shield yet? Also how long before we see one?
    "An amature trains until he gets it right... A professional trains until he can't get it wrong" (Author unknown)

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)

A Todd TY & ......

Todd thanx much for taking the time to keep us updated, I appreciate it.

A quick question, do you have an * approx * time frame on the NSR light mount?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    If the light is on the left side NSR panels can go behind the light on the left, on the bottom, and on right.
    Thanks for the response. That's pretty much what I expected, but you did a better job of describing it than I did when I asked the question.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Follow-up question based on these pics and the description from the Noveske website:

Includes:
    (1) Long Panel, covers 7 KeyMod slots
    (4) Short Panel, covers 1 KeyMod slot each
    (1) Short Locking Panel, covers 1 KeyMod slot
    (1) Rear Handstop, covers 2 KeyMod slots
    (1) Front Handstop, covers 1+ KeyMod slots, extends flush to the front of the Handguard
    If you want to cover the bottom and both sides of your handguard it looks like you'll need to buy two sets. Is this correct or am I overlooking something? Will you be able to buy various pieces separately without having to buy an entire set?
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    So I read back a few pages about some discussion about the heatshield on the NSR and heat etc. or needing gloves or something, and decided to get it nice and hot and see what it felt like next time we did range work.

We did our monthly trip to the 1,000 yard range before hitting the Colt 3 Man 3 Gun Championship this weekend, followed by the Crimson Trace Midnight 3 Gun Invitational and did some testing on the NSR handguard and it heating up.

After shooting in the new Noveske Shooting Team 3 Gun Nation Pro Series Edition rifle out to 500 yards, I loaded up some SureFire 60 round mags with Hornady 60 grain Vmaxs and did some rapid work just for kicks to see how hot it got. In our opinion the NSR rail and its shield works pretty darn well, for us competitive shooters...

Link to video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTpag26gkbU
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I've been in the field for the last month so sorry if I missed this, but any reason why only SS barrels are configured as complete uppers for sale with the NSR? And any chance of CL's coming?
    Last edited by Wake27; 07-11-12 at 17:18.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I've been in the field for the last month so sorry if I missed this, but any reason why only SS barrels are configured as complete uppers for sale with the NSR? And any chance of CL's coming?
    I think they are just slow in getting the website updated with photographs, new configurations, etc.

Call them and tell them what you want and I'll bet they can accommodate you.
    "First gett'n shot, then gett'n married... baaaad habits"

"If you're gonna subscribe to hero worship, at least worship a real hero."
    M4Guru

Gal 2:20

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Will do, thanks man.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 48 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast