Page 80 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: New Noveske NSR rail!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    Can anyone get me a measurement on the distance between the FRONT of a 13.5" NSR rail to the REAR of the muzzle device (as long as the muzzle device doesn't index over the barrel shoulder, then it doesn't matter which one you have)?

I'm trying to figure out whether I'd have the room to fit an Ops Inc M4S/M4M suppressor on the end with this setup.

Thanks!
    Can we assume you're looking for measurements for the above setup on a 14.5" barrel?
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveL View Post
    Can we assume you're looking for measurements for the above setup on a 14.5" barrel?
    Sorry, thought I put in there that this is with a 16" bbl. I'll edit above as well. Thanks.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    16" barrel with a vortex = about 1.90" clearance with my crappy digital calipers.

Edited to add: +\- .005"
    Last edited by Serpico1985; 11-08-12 at 10:11.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Sorry, thought I put in there that this is with a 16" bbl. I'll edit above as well. Thanks.
    Just making sure. I'm not home now but I'll get you a measurement from mine first thing in the morning if it will help you out.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Ironman I'm sorry I didn't get this up yesterday like I promised, but here it is.

Steve

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Man I love this rail.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)

Custom NSR Order

I ordered my Foliage Green Noveske 14.5" Light Carbine Upper with chrome lined cold hammer forged barrel, 13.5" NSR & Surefire FH556-212A (pinned) from Rainier Arms. Rainier Arms was really great to work with and took excellent care of me. Noveske gave me an delivery time of 8 weeks, 6 weeks for the custom upper and an additional 2 weeks for the custom color. I received the upper 5 and 1/2 weeks after placing the order.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    I coulda swore I posted thanking you guys (Steve and Serpico) for getting those measurements for me...I also thought there was a third guy that posted the same numbers...but can't find that either

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to get that for me. I'll be picking up a 13.5" NSR sometime in the near future as it will work perfectly for what I want to do!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    I coulda swore I posted thanking you guys (Steve and Serpico) for getting those measurements for me...I also thought there was a third guy that posted the same numbers...but can't find that either

Anyway, thanks again for taking the time to get that for me. I'll be picking up a 13.5" NSR sometime in the near future as it will work perfectly for what I want to do!
    Glad I can be helpful for a change.
    Steve

Feedback Score
    84 (100%)
    I'd suggest not using the front NSR handstops as barricade supports/hooks. They don't seem to like it. Mine just falls out of the keyhole now. Hehehe oops. One only learns through trying.

Page 80 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast