I have a ton of patches that have been given to me from trade shows, matches and other shooting events over the last 3 years (2009-2011). I have so many they are in a box sitting there doing nothing so I am going to make lots of 20 patch lots, t[span style='font-weight: bold;']he patches will vary from a whole range of companies so I cannot promise any patch from any company will be in any lot. This is simply a patch pak blow out.[/span]

I am going to include [span style='text-decoration: underline;']20 patches per lot for 25 bucks shipped to your door USPS.[/span]

Some examples of patches I have (but are NOT limited to these companies) are: Magpul, Troy, Spikes Tactical, Geissele,Nighthawk, SureFire, ARFCOM patches, NRA, TNVC, American Flag patches, Nighthawk Custom, Glock, and more.

Again, there is no promise of any one specific patch for sale in the lot. I will toss in some extra goodies with every pack, stickers, some hats I got over time at these matches etc, all are new, unworn.
Below is a sample pic of a a variety of patches I have, it is not a representation of what will be in each patch pak lot, just an example of what may be in the lots based on what I have left on each order.[/span]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I moderate here and have good feedback, message me with any questions.

I prefer paypal but will accept a USPS MO.