Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Grabagun.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

Grabagun.com

Has anybody here ever ordered from http://www.grabagun.com?
    Looking to see what people's experiences were, either good or bad, before I spend some of my money there.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I would be leary. There are plenty of legit sources and sometimes spending some extra money is worth it.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I would be leary. There are plenty of legit sources and sometimes spending some extra money is worth it.
    TRUE DAT!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    They are very trust worthy and excellent all around. I've been happy every time I've ordered from them. I just ordered from them again this week and received my order 3 days from the time of ordering it and it was 2x cheap as everywhere else. Very reasonable shipping charges as well. Their selection is also superb, IMO.

I figured most people on this forum would already know grabagun.com is one of the best gear sites out there. My favorites = grabagun.com and aimsurplus.com

Highly recommended and no I do not work for them in any way, shape, or form!!
    Last edited by djmorris; 02-02-12 at 10:41.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmorris View Post
    They are very trust worthy and excellent all around. I've been happy every time I've ordered from them. I just ordered from them again this week and received my order 3 days from the time of ordering it and it was 2x cheap as everywhere else. Very reasonable shipping charges as well. Their selection is also superb, IMO.

I figured most people on this forum would already know grabagun.com is one of the best gear sites out there. My favorites = grabagun.com and aimsurplus.com

Highly recommended and no I do not work for them in any way, shape, or form!!
    What guarantees do they give to their customers. What is their customer support like? When things go right, it's usually all good, but what happens when they screw up? I'm curious as to this answer.

H
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it."-Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    $19.01 for a 20 round box of PMC Bronze .223?!

Somebody there better put down the pipe...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmitty View Post
    $19.01 for a 20 round box of PMC Bronze .223?!

Somebody there better put down the pipe...
    Well at least there are no hidden credit card fees. lol
    Last edited by yellow50; 02-02-12 at 11:55.

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yellow50 View Post
    Well at least there are no hidden credit card fees. lol
    And flat rate shipping, I'll have to do the math and see how much I would have to buy to even it out...

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Thanks for the responses thus far, from everything I can find people have had good experiences with them and their service, and their prices for firearms (Pmc ammo aside) seem to be very reasonable i.e. scar 16 fde for $2273. Just trying to see if they are legit or not

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GIJew766 View Post
    What guarantees do they give to their customers. What is their customer support like? When things go right, it's usually all good, but what happens when they screw up? I'm curious as to this answer.

H
    Can't answer this because I've never had an order go wrong which I guess is a good thing in itself! Their prices on a few items might not be great but the majority of their handgun accessories, magazines, etc are priced to sell and I believe it's $5.99 flat rate for your entire order.

Don't take my word for it, check em out yourself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast