Thread: Bushmaster Ar-15 A2/A3 Target Rifle

Feedback Score

Bushmaster Ar-15 A2/A3 Target Rifle

I'm thinking of getting either the Bushmaster Ar-15 A2 Target Rifle, or the A3 version. Does anything know anything on this rifle, are there any problems with this rifle that anyone knows about, or any other similar rifles out there.

Feedback Score
    60-90sec of searching the forum would've answered your question and saved you the beating you will probably take for this post. Bushmaster doesn't make good guns for the money, for an A2-style rifle I would look at this: http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-M...ifle-s/146.htm

I am guessing Grant from G&R Tactical can get you a good/great price on it.
    Last edited by GRWolverineFan; 02-02-12 at 22:09.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Last edited by Eric D.; 02-02-12 at 22:11.
    B.A.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology

Feedback Score
    You should try a search first, and second what do you plan on using it for... If its for plinking then your paying for a crappy name and you can get a quality colt for around the same price. There isn't much love for bushmaster DMPS or any other sister companies on this site, but this site is geared toward hard use weapons and systems to put your life on. You will be getting a lot of comments to reconsider your decision.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Ok ok, that's enough... Welcome to the forum. Please follow the advice listed above and read for a few days before making a purchase...

S/F

B
    MossieTactics.com ~ KMA 367