Thread: The New Bulgarian Ar Mags are here!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The New Bulgarian Ar Mags are here!!

Just a heads up They are selling the 35 rd and a 11 rd Mag at CDNN here is the link to the 35rd $12.99
    http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ar22335postl.html

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Tactical mag?
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    Tactical mag?
    haha I thought that too what makes it tactical
    Although the write up here was a good one and i am think of getting a few just so I can be tactical

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Sorry if this has been covered, but any reliability reports? Will I need to put a Magpul follower in it for it to not be a POS?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by djmorris View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered, but any reliability reports? Will I need to put a Magpul follower in it for it to not be a POS?
    here is the write up with a few Pictures they look promising But My Pmags will always be my go to mag

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ight=Bulgarian

the ones in the Pictures in the write up look different than the ones CDNN are selling
    Last edited by warpigM-4; 01-31-12 at 10:00.

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    I suppose it's good to have options but umm, I think I will just stick with PMags too. That or at least something maybe here state side by one of the bigger named mag manufacturers such as Magpul, Troy, Lancer etc.

I could really care less about 5 extra rounds when I've already got a 30 round magazine. Now for a pistol, maybe. I know when I got my HK45C, it came with two 8 round mags so I dropped $220 dollars on three 10 rounders to use at the range and for home protection. Those two extra rounds might matter when your talking 8 vs. 10, but 30 vs. 35, factor in there Bulgarian and I'll stick with Magpul PMag's too.

My .02 cents.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    These ones say made by ISD, who iirc make the less than desirable bullet mags for the AK. I don't think they're the same Bulgarian mags in Templar's thread

Feedback Score
    I'm planning on only getting PSA 30-rounders. Good enough for Colt is good enough for me.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I've been using one of the ISD 35 rounders since 2009. Works as well as any of my pmags, updated USGI, or even the few HK mags. It does seat on a closed bolt with 35 rounds with no extra effort. We even swirled a loaded mag in a rain mud puddle and then mag dumped with no issues.

My buddy got one the same time and reports the same 100% performance. So this sample size of two is positive.

Feedback Score
    Man, I sooo totally want to be tactical!!