Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grabagun.com

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Also,

Resellerratings.com is a very useful site.

Check this out:

http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GrabAGun

Rated a 9.97 out of 10 by over 100 customers. It's "legit", probably moreso than half the sites that are used everyday by everyone here !

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairweather8588 View Post
    Thanks for the responses thus far, from everything I can find people have had good experiences with them and their service, and their prices for firearms (Pmc ammo aside) seem to be very reasonable i.e. scar 16 fde for $2273. Just trying to see if they are legit or not
    My suggestion is always try and support the dealers that support the forum you are on. Because if you do not, they quit sponsoring and you will stuck hanging out on a crappy forum.

In regards to the SCAR, we sell them for $2200!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/cgi-bin...tion&key=98521

C4

Feedback Score
    I kind of wish they actually put decent descriptions under thier firearms instead of the name and model number. i hate having to copy that into google and researching that stuff on a different site. they seem proud of the credit card fee thing, is that because of buds gunshop?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmitty View Post
    $19.01 for a 20 round box of PMC Bronze .223?!

Somebody there better put down the pipe...
    WOW, that's a helluva deal!!!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by p22shooter30 View Post
    I kind of wish they actually put decent descriptions under thier firearms instead of the name and model number. i hate having to copy that into google and researching that stuff on a different site. they seem proud of the credit card fee thing, is that because of buds gunshop?
    Most places charge fees for CC fees, so it is nice not to have to send a money order unless you don't mind paying. I would choose somewhere with no fees over a Cc fee charger

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    I actually can't remember the last time I've order from somewhere that has charged a credit card fee. SKD Tactical, G&R Tactical, Bravo Company, DSG Arms, Palmetto State, Specialized Armament, Noveske, Battle Arms Development, Gear Sector, Sprinco, Special Operations Tecnology, Crye Precision, Blackhawk, Mil-Spec Monkey, and Emdom USA just to name a few...
    Last edited by MrSmitty; 02-02-12 at 16:21.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I was talking about ordering firearms, not accessories. Ive purchased from buds, clyde armory, and centerfire systems and they all charge CC fees. The only places Ive bought guns from that didnt charge were cdnn and omb express.

Cosidering grabagun is usually the cheapest place to buy a gun your looking for and they dont charge cc fees, and they have consistent positive reviews, I wouldnt regret purchasing from them.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by p22shooter30 View Post
    No description usually means that their website pulls inventory directly from their distributors. most, if not all of their inventory is probably drop-shipped from the distributor. this is not a bad thing, as many companies, big and small do this...Cheaper Than Dirt is a prime example. No inventory means no overhead...no overhead means cheaper prices...they just need lots of sales volume to make money. The biggest drawback to dropship sites is lack of control over when a product ships and the quality of packaging.

As far as the credit card thing goes...i have never used a website that charges extra for credit cards...then again, i have yet to purchase a gun over the internet. the only time i have seen someone charge extra for a credit card purchase is at the local gun show.

Feedback Score
    36 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosLehder View Post
    I was talking about ordering firearms, not accessories.
    Ah, copy, sorry for the confusion. The closest thing I've purchased to a firearm online is a stripped lower from DSG. Haven't purchased anything complete. I do see a lot of the 3% fee for credit cards at the gun shows and at a couple of shops around here.

ETA: CTD is terrible from my experiences. Dropshipping means they also do not have any idea of what they actually have in stock. I've ordered from them, received a confirmation, and then received an email a week later stating things were on backorder. No more business with them!
    Last edited by MrSmitty; 02-02-12 at 17:18.

Feedback Score
    Interesting,
    I always see them pop up in my google searches, but never trusted them.

The website looked odd and they always had firearms that no one else had.

Glad to hear they are legit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast