Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: How to SBR Your Lower by Scottryan

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWatch16 View Post
    any reason why you're choosing snail mail over the eForm system?
    I am filing as an individual, so I have finger print cards to send as well. As far as "snail mail"... It looks like it is taking 6 months turn around, so snail mail seems quick at this point. I just mailed them off an was told they'll be there Monday.

Feedback Score
    Guys what's the latest on the Certificate of Compliance 5330.20? I'm about to send off a Form 1 for SBR, and no idea what the 5330.20 was until my dealer had me sign one for my supressor Form 4. Should I add one into to my Form 1 packet? I can't even find it on the internet.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 68whiskeyncoke View Post
    Guys what's the latest on the Certificate of Compliance 5330.20? I'm about to send off a Form 1 for SBR, and no idea what the 5330.20 was until my dealer had me sign one for my supressor Form 4. Should I add one into to my Form 1 packet? I can't even find it on the internet.
    If filing as an entity, you've never needed one.

If filing as an individual, you haven't needed one for a couple years...assuming you've used the current forms. The CoC questions were added to the previous forms (at the same time they added the option to pay by CC), and the 41F forms have them as well.

Just follow the instructions on the forms...that's what they're there for. They'll tell you which parts to answer, and which to skip, depending on how you're filing.

Feedback Score
    Ok, that is what I was tracking. Having the dealer include one for my F4 can surprised me.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 68whiskeyncoke View Post
    Ok, that is what I was tracking. Having the dealer include one for my F4 can surprised me.
    Assuming that form was filed after 7/13/16, definitely wasn't required. The pre-41F forms became obsolete at that time, and the new forms have the questions included.

Dealer wasn't following proper procedures if he had you fill one out.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I haven't done a SBR paper work since 2006 and now I have a Trust now, I didn't have a Trust on my first LMT for LEO use on duty . I have been using my Trust to buy Suppressors. Got 2 and should get my other 2 in March. been waiting since May 2016. I know you can't fill out and file online with the ATF anymore. So Please tell me what do I have to do get my SBR Paper work and get it processed and sent into the ATF?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog-1 View Post
    I haven't done a SBR paper work since 2006 and now I have a Trust now, I didn't have a Trust on my first LMT for LEO use on duty . I have been using my Trust to buy Suppressors. Got 2 and should get my other 2 in March. been waiting since May 2016. I know you can't fill out and file online with the ATF anymore. So Please tell me what do I have to do get my SBR Paper work and get it processed and sent into the ATF?
    Step 1: read this sticky (first post, and then the "F1 for entity" and "RPQ" step-by-steps should be enough)
    Step 2: ask specific questions in that thread if you still have any

Last edited by BigWaylon; 02-17-17 at 16:29.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What question (k) means? Is this weapon being reactivated? Yes or No???

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    Check no.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawdog-1 View Post
    What question (k) means? Is this weapon being reactivated? Yes or No???
    B.A.S. Mechanical Engineering Technology

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Thank You, Eric.

Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast