Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread: How to SBR Your Lower by Scottryan

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Also I'm building a 10.3" upper for my soon to be registered lower if down the road I would like to build a 14.5" upper could I just simply swap the uppers out with no additional paperwork or without buying any second lower receiver to register?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    Swap the uppers, no problem.

The regs say "conspicuously placed" on the frame, receiver, barrel or pistol slide. Generally interpreted as being visible without having to remove anything.

Just put it on the lower near the trigger hole. Or on the front of the magwell. Those are probably the most discrete locations that don't fall into a gray area.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Thanks for the quick response and advice.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Must be visible without disassembly.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Great advice. Followed this post for my own. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Beside the Trigger Area.

Do what I plan on my next couple of Lower. Put it Under the TRIGGER Area. Either side of the Trigger slot is what I am talking about Not in Plan View. But can be seen by the ATF.

Feedback Score
    I'm ready to send off my form 4 for my gun muffler and my form 1 for my snub nosed rifle. I know earlier in this thread, it was mentioned that form 4's Mail to GA, and the form 1's go to WV. The address on my form 1 says to goes to GA as well... Does anyone know if the ATF has in fact changed the form 1 to a GA mailing address?

Thanks!

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KiloDelta View Post
    I'm ready to send off my form 4 for my gun muffler and my form 1 for my snub nosed rifle. I know earlier in this thread, it was mentioned that form 4's Mail to GA, and the form 1's go to WV. The address on my form 1 says to goes to GA as well... Does anyone know if the ATF has in fact changed the form 1 to a GA mailing address?

Thanks!
    any reason why you're choosing snail mail over the eForm system?

Feedback Score
    My MR556 has the serial number laser marked on the side, but no material is removed.. under the grip it is mechanically engraved to .003 or more...just to add more ambiguity and hypocrisy to the discussion.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KiloDelta View Post

Thanks!
    Yes, been that way for awhile. Once they added the third page for payment, they all go to GA to have the payment processed. If you send it to WV, you simply lose time as they forward them all to GA.

Rarely hurts to follow the actual instructions on the form instead of what you read online.

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast