Thread: Palmetto State Armory: problems with their components and customer service

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    I'm 1.5 hours away from PSA. I was looking for a certain shotgun and I knew they had it from a prior visit two weeks earlier.
    I called about 20+ times within 10 days to make sure hey still had it before I made the drive up there. My local shops old not get the Mossberge 930 SPX for some reason. I could have ordered it online but I want to help the brick and mortar store.
    Anyway, not only did I call a ridiculous amount of times, no answering machine or service, I also emailed the a few times. Not once did I get a phone call nor did I get an email reply. The only reason I was persistent was because I could not find the gun anywhere and the other times I stopped by their store, they were great.
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt in the fact that hey are busy with their new store opening, but, give me a break. I'm a business man myself with 80 employees and I manage to delegate where delegating is needed. That shows how a successful business is run and that us why I will not buy a PSA AR.
    On another note, when I confront them about their lack of customer service, I get a lot of lah blah blah. In person, they are good but that is no where near good enough to me to buy my consumer confidence.

Oh, and BTW, I still have not received an email or phone call.
    Last edited by BBQBOY; 02-07-12 at 23:08.