Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Palmetto State Armory: problems with their components and customer service

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Breadstick View Post
    Oh here we go......

if it's a good review with PSA, and it's good quality or customer experience.... out come "it's just a sample of one" snip.

If it's a bad review of here comes all the poo slinging, and fancy quips about "just as good as"......
    I hear what you're saying... but there's still no reason to shop anywhere beyond BravoCompany.

I have no bias one way or another with PSA.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Oh here we go......

if it's a good review with PSA, and it's good quality or customer experience.... out come "it's just a sample of one" snip.

If it's a bad review of here comes all the poo slinging, and fancy quips about "just as good as"......

This is comes from a fella that has way more than once showed clearly his distaine for PSA in just about any PSA thread made rightly so considering HIS exp....I guess.

I chalk this up to "a sample of one" mostly from the same guy over and over.

I here more good things from hundreds of people across the scope than bad. From PSA.

Though any thing good from PSA is "just a sample of one"

Anything bad "told ya soo"

It's no surprise though.......considerin'.....
    It's pretty obvious to me these guys have little to no QA, poor QC and they have people assembling guns that have no idea how the weapon system operates. They shipped mid length uppers with carbine gastubes... Really?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I hear what you're saying... but there's still no reason to shop anywhere beyond BravoCompany.
    After dealing with both more than a few times, I'd definitely agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    It's pretty obvious to me these guys have little to no QA, poor QC and they have people assembling guns that have no idea how the weapon system operates. They shipped mid length uppers with carbine gastubes... Really?
    They got shit right sometimes. But it goes without saying that this isn't the industry that'll accept mediocre success rates and lackadaisical QC
    Last edited by munch520; 02-03-12 at 13:27.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    yep really...that happened.

3 uppers out of the batch of 3000. lets put things into contex here.

All three were resolved and PSA started to test fire every upper now since that happened.

Is not consistant form from them. It was a one time floof.

But I know nay sayers will fling that out of their sleeve any chance they get......
    Last edited by Breadstick; 02-03-12 at 13:29.

Feedback Score

I have no bias one way or another with PSA.

No not really any bias atleast from me. I don't care REALLY cause I've gone BCM (when in stock), G&G, Reiner for goods too.

Just too much irony sometimes for me to sit back and smell farts....I gotta let one out too from time to time.
    Last edited by Breadstick; 02-03-12 at 13:35.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Ok... now the gas tube thing is

I now have a Bias on the PSA topic.

(maybe they hired that guy here who tried to convert his carbine to a middy)
    Last edited by markm; 02-03-12 at 13:35.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    yep really...that happened.

3 uppers out of the batch of 3000. lets put things into contex here.

All three were resolved and PSA started to test fire every upper now since that happened.

Is not consistant form from them. It was a one time floof.

But I know nay sayers will fling that out of their sleeve any chance they get......
    I agree it gets a little thick in here at times. And to be honest if I needed a carbine right now I would still probably take a look at a sale from PSA. But the initial reports from this company's offerings were really good and their prices amazing. Now we see post after post of crap that is sullying to a good name and in business that is really all you have sometimes is a name.

It is disappointing to see not only the quality of workmanship but more importantly how they handled it, twice apparently. I am sure it will get fixed but again it is disappointing as it is all totally preventable.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I don't get these discussions. If you're talking about whether PSA/Spikes/whatever is 'as good as' brand X (BCM/DD/Colt/etc), then you've missed the point. Why screw around with Unknowns?!? We KNOW certain makers produce reliable products. Why would you purposely take a detour away from something know to be excellent?!?

If there were a shortage, I'd understand. If the price difference was measured by four figures, I'd understand.
    The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. - Ayn Rand

Feedback Score
    Ok... now the gas tube thing is fukkin retarded.

That's some LWRCi stupidity... I now have a Bias on the PSA topic.

(maybe they hired that guy here who tried to convert his carbine to a middy)
    you know I have to agree.

Now I won't froth at the mouth to defend PSA, but I will stick up for them since my exp has been good, thye parts I've recieved good, comunitcation has been good too, via emails.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SpookyPistolero View Post
    I don't get these discussions. If you're talking about whether PSA/Spikes/whatever is 'as good as' brand X (BCM/DD/Colt/etc), then you've missed the point. Why screw around with Unknowns?!? We KNOW certain makers produce reliable products. Why would you purposely take a detour away from something know to be excellent?!?

If there were a shortage, I'd understand. If the price difference was measured by four figures, I'd understand.
    Because they were substantially cheaper. The price made it attractive and they knew it. Penetration (HA) pricing strategy.

Got a stripped 12" upper for $360. Can't find that anywhere else I don't think? With BCMs BCG and a Centurion Rail...it may become one of my favorite uppers. But, judging by things I've heard, not sure if I'd consider em in the future for anything but a stripped lower.
    Last edited by munch520; 02-03-12 at 13:44.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast