Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Palmetto State Armory: problems with their components and customer service

Feedback Score
    I'm 1.5 hours away from PSA. I was looking for a certain shotgun and I knew they had it from a prior visit two weeks earlier.
    I called about 20+ times within 10 days to make sure hey still had it before I made the drive up there. My local shops old not get the Mossberge 930 SPX for some reason. I could have ordered it online but I want to help the brick and mortar store.
    Anyway, not only did I call a ridiculous amount of times, no answering machine or service, I also emailed the a few times. Not once did I get a phone call nor did I get an email reply. The only reason I was persistent was because I could not find the gun anywhere and the other times I stopped by their store, they were great.
    I'll give them the benefit of the doubt in the fact that hey are busy with their new store opening, but, give me a break. I'm a business man myself with 80 employees and I manage to delegate where delegating is needed. That shows how a successful business is run and that us why I will not buy a PSA AR.
    On another note, when I confront them about their lack of customer service, I get a lot of lah blah blah. In person, they are good but that is no where near good enough to me to buy my consumer confidence.

Oh, and BTW, I still have not received an email or phone call.
    Last edited by BBQBOY; 02-07-12 at 23:08.

Feedback Score
    I own 2 of their rifles one I bought as a complete the other I bought as a kit with a stripped lower , So far so good 1800 rds thru gun #1 since December 24th , Gun #2 has roughly 350 rds thru it in the past couple weeks , both with no issues and I have run mostly steel cased ammo thru them both . I would have to guess if Colt , DD , or Noveske ran a stripped lower for $49 everyone would also be on the waiting list and Im sure someone out their would complain about how long it took to get it and how their CS sucked because they didnt get it promptly . Now I dont put PSA in the same quality as the 3 above but you really do get a hell of a gun for $600 or less . I can probably say that some of the nay sayers and I told ya so's out there have probably never had their hands on one, but people like drama so some will add to the fire.
    Either way companies make mistakes , Companies out grow themselves , employees come and go . They learn from their mistakes and thats what makes business's better , grow larger and makes them big time like the 3 above .
    Also very true about phone calls and emails it does take a couple days to get a return reply which is not great CS but I do understand they are busy but they have always gotten back to me within a couple days
    Last edited by purehavoc; 02-08-12 at 12:14.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)

Resolved

I received from PSA today a replacement new bolt carrier group. It's new in a tube, not my previous one. I have not test fired it and probably won't for some length of time, since I usually marry bolts with barrels. The issues I'd had with the prior BCG are not present - the cam pin removes correctly, the cam pin track appears to be the correct dimensions and shape, and of course being new there is no damage or unusual wear on the bolt.

I want to thank PSA's rep here for helping to get this resolved.

Mods feel free to close this topic.

Feedback Score
    Fine job

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeOtherGuy View Post
    I received from PSA today a replacement new bolt carrier group. It's new in a tube, not my previous one. I have not test fired it and probably won't for some length of time, since I usually marry bolts with barrels. The issues I'd had with the prior BCG are not present - the cam pin removes correctly, the cam pin track appears to be the correct dimensions and shape, and of course being new there is no damage or unusual wear on the bolt.

I want to thank PSA's rep here for helping to get this resolved.

Mods feel free to close this topic.

Done. Thanks.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314