Thread: posting pics?

Feedback Score

posting pics?

I have been on the forum for some time now, and I cannot figure out how to get my pictures on the thread. I use a Sony Cybershot. Download onto my computer, but they are saved too large to paste onto the site?? any help is appreciated.

I have an HP desktop using the HP photo program. I would like to share. thanks

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Your camera should have a resize feature built in.....that is helpful getting them down to email size.
    As for posting on the web.....go to www.photobucket and they will resize your
    pics to fit so you can post them. They have a feature to do avators also.
    Takes alittle practice....

Feedback Score
    Thanks, I got it resized on the computer and camera. I try to attach to the thread and the upload fails?? I am not computer saavy to figure this out. Any suggestions.
    thanks again

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by twodollarbill View Post
    As for posting on the web.....go to www.photobucket and they will resize your
    pics to fit so you can post them.
    You have to sign up...but it's free, and easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by maze View Post
    Thanks, I got it resized on the computer and camera. I try to attach to the thread and the upload fails?? I am not computer saavy to figure this out. Any suggestions.
    thanks again
    Upload to photobucket, and use the "IMG" tag feature, when you click the "IMG" tag "code" it will automatically copy the code to your clipboard, so when you want to insert a pic into your posting, just put the cursor where you want the image to be, and hit "ctrl+v" to paste, and voila! it should post the code to insert your image. be sure to hit "preview post" so you can see what it looks like before you post!

Hope this helps!!!
    E=mc^2+/-3db