Quote Originally Posted by Tzoid View Post
Good review and kinda confirms my thoughts on Vortex.

I bought one of their SPARC RDS for my M&P 15-22 and although it works and has lots of features the adjustments suck and it's made in China. You get what ya pay for and one can't expect S&B or NF quality at Vortex pricing.

The thing that kinda soured me on Vortex was the dealer that sold me the SPARC said if you have problems with it just call Vortex and they will replace it. As if they know that the failure rate is high and at least the customer service is good. I could have gone to walmart and spent 69 bucks on a Burris RDS if I wanted customer service for a POC.
Vortex makes scopes for all budgets....you can't even begin to talk about a Viper PST scope and a Sparc in the same breath.

In addition, Vortex's customer service is just about the best on the planet, which is probably why the dealer made the comment, rather than knowing about any inherent fault. The fact they extend their no fault lifetime warranty through their cheaper offerings is more an indication of a company standing behind their product.

You've totally and utterly got the wrong impression about the company.