So, my rem700 22-250 I bought last year for coyote slaying has had a squeaky bolt since I bought the damn thing. Tonight I went to war with the squeak... and am beaten.

It squeaks upon closing the bolt. It doesn't squeak when sliding it forward or backward, just when I push the handle down and close the bolt. The faster I close it, the louder it squeaks. When the internal box mag full and more pressure on the spring ie more pressure on the bolt, it is louder. It's not really noticable with and empty mag, but still does it to some degree. So, upward pressure on the bottom of the bolt while closing makes it louder/worse. I can reproduce this with the ammo out of the rifle using my fingers up through the mag well. Condition still exists when barreled action is out of the stock.

Here is what I've tried:
Greased the lugs (heavily) after a light coat didn't work.
Greased entire bolt.
Dissembled bolt and greased firing pin and spring.
Greased rails of action, and anyplace I could see contacting the bolt.
Action screw is not protruding into bolt lug recess.
Scope base screw is not protruding into bolt lug recess.
Checked the internal magazine for clearance to ensure it wasn't touching the bolt.
Loosened the front and rear action screws both, and independently of each other.

I've not had this issue with any of my other rem700's, and I'm at a loss here. I'm open to suggestions!