Guys I want to bring everybody up to speed on the latest on the efforts on making a semi auto Tavor a reality here in the USA- I spoke to Michael Kassnar at SHOT 2012 and not only did he have a semi auto sales sample of the Tavor but he had a game plan to make it a reality this year - he is moving forward aggressively and is doing his best to make this rifle available to the buying public as soon as possible

Michael Kassnar has a very good reputation in the firearms industry and has a track record of importing some very rare and desirable military style rifles ( KBI SVD's and Hungarian AKM's) - obviously those items were imported pre ban and the game has changed since then but he understands the challenges involved and is committed to the task at hand

The best way to support him is to reach out to him and let him know you are interested in buying a Tavor when he has them available- his email address is listed below

You may ask why do I care about another new bullpup - the answer is simple; it is called exercising your second amendment rights and the more proficient you become with weapons like the Tavor or the AK or the FAL or the AUG the better you are with all small arms

I will present my firearms industry background as proof positive

Contact Michael at m.kassnar@transworldarms.com