Im new here and this is my first post and would like to start off by saying hey to everyone. So for my first ar insted of buying a gun I wanted to build one so I could learn about the weapon and how it operates. I know this stuff is probably not what most of you would use but im going to try to make this gun on as tight of a budget as I can. So here is some of the questions I have. Im going to go with a 16 in barrell, should I go with a 1/7 or 1/9 twist? Should I go with chrome lined or chrome moly and what is the diffrence? Also the barrel im looking at says Parked, what does that mean? So here is what im going to use to put it all togeather any coments good or bad would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Del-ton Lower
G&R LPK
DSA ZR4 AS Complete upper
BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle

Thats all I have figured out so far but I do have some more questions. What BCG should I go with and remember I want the best lest expensive thing I can get my hands on? What about the buffer tube, spring and all? I do want to go with mil-spec but not sure what I should get. As for the furniture not sure yeat I found a bunch of stuff on craigslist people are selling for pretty cheap magpul and the like. I found a 6 position stock off of a bushmaster for practicly nothing are they mil-spec or any count? Thank you for your help.