Thread: What 11.5 barrel has proven to be most accurate? If any.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

What 11.5 barrel has proven to be most accurate? If any.

Quote Originally Posted by Crapshot View Post
    Dude that's a pretty cool video, good view of trace, good sence of the time it takes sound (the ding to reach the shooter) to travel at distance vs seeing the plate swinging. And I've got to get some tracers cause that was awesome, few awful, awful "flyers" with em but still looks real fun.

As far as that upper is concerned, I'm jealous and upset cause I'm about $1200 short from what I could find. Very cool seeing an sbr going out that far tho, I'll have to check out YouTube for similar examples, if they exist.

It does give me newfound optimism for my project though. So thank you for that!
    I kinda figured you like that. Give a lil hope to what I saw you was wanting in a barrel. Plus, that was a 10.5" barrel doing that. Not even the 11.5 you're seeking. I already had the LMT platform, and after watching the video myself, I just knew I had to SBR it. Plus, I literally can change barrels, and calibers in less time it takes me to make a PB&J sandwich. All without changing the POI. Now THAT'S awesome! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jakedasnake; 10-23-14 at 23:03.