Thread: "Radical Firearms" on AR pistol?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I picked one of these up to see what they're all about and it use with an old 22 conversions kit.
    It arrived in about a week even with the warning on their page about orders taking 3-4 weeks

I haven't shot it yet, but I can say their website apparently doesn't get updated with changes. The upper I ordered stated the barrel was 4140 steel but I noticed other models said 4150v so I emailed before ordering. I got a quick reply and they said that all of their barrels are now 4150v.
    Also the picture of the standard quad rail shows circular holes, but the one I received has oval holes.

The quad rail had bits of the black anodized finish removed as soon as I took it out of the box. Not sure if that's the norm or if mine got beat in shipping. The box was undamaged but the upper was wrapped in barely enough bubble wrap to go around once so it might have vibrated against the box. It doesn't look damaged but it looks like things have been attached and removed. Not a big deal for $279, but don't expect perfection for half price.

Also interesting to me, their Facebook page has a special running for a complete pistol with lower, and on the advertisement they state 1/9 twist barrels even though mine and all other references say 1/7. Maybe a typo or maybe a special run, but it's an odd discrepancy.

I'll update after I get to shoot it some, but that will likely be a few weeks.
    Last edited by Hadoken; 11-07-14 at 15:05.