Thread: M16A4 "clone"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

M16A4 "clone"

For quite a while (years) I have been wanting an M16A2 clone of some sort, and never pulled the trigger, so to speak.

At some point, maybe 2 years ago, I became a lot more attracted to the idea of an A4 clone...but knew that meant MUCH more money. Well, over the past couple of years, I acquired a very lightly used TA01 for an awesome price, and even snagged a P&S Systems RAS....so the time was now to go ahead with the project. I awaited the BCM 20 inch government uppers to be in stock then pounced on one. The lower is Anderson, and I used the BCM PNT trigger (actually quite nice). Receiver extension/spring/buffer from BCM, but had to get the stock from PSA (seems perfectly fine and solid).

Is it 100 percent accurate? No...But I friggin love this thing.

It is sort of a tribute to my best friend who was in the Marine Corps from about '04-'08 (hence the millennium series light) and carried an A4 on his second deployment (with M203).

Range report hopefully soon.
    IMG_0480.jpg
    IMG_0546.jpg
    Last edited by Animal_Mother556; 01-20-17 at 17:41.
    -

Evey -- Are you like a...crazy person?
    V -- I'm quite sure they will say so.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity. And, I'm not sure about the universe" -- Einstein