My rifle currently has a G2x Tactical in a DD picatinny mount, but I'm probably going to upgrade the light on my rifle later this year when I get my income tax return. I'm currently thinking of either a Scout style light in an Arisaka inline Keymod mount or an Elzetta Bravo B133 in a 1" keymod mount. Overall I like my G2X, but I miss having it as an EDC light, and I want a more dedicated/durable WML. I would want to mount the light at the 10:30 position of the KMR (or the 1:30 if I added a tape switch down the road), so I want something that will hug the rail tightly. Weight is a slight consideration, and I know the Bravo is the heavier option, but it's not a dealbreaker.

If I went with the Scout style it'd be between the M300U and the M600IB. I'm not too interested in the M600U, but the IB looks interesting. If there were an M300IB that would probably eliminate all other Scout choices for me and it would be between it and the Bravo.

The rifle is for indoor HD use with the extremely slim possibility of ~30 yards outdoors (say, if a coyote attacked my dog in the backyard), so for me spill > throw. For only $20 I'd certainly try the Elzetta flood lens if I went that route, but I don't know if that would be best for me or not. I like the modularity of the Bravo as well as the silent clicky tailcap, but the Scouts are smaller & lighter on the end of a rifle, and the DS07 is the only tape switch that I'd currently consider. I'll probably never do anything cool enough to break either type of light, so I'm not concerned about durability of one vs the other. I only own one rifle and it has a KMR, so ease of swapping between different uppers or different attachment systems (keymod/1913/mlok) doesn't concern me.