Thread: FN M4A1 upper.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

FN M4A1 upper.

Does anybody have this upper? I just recently bought one. And thought I might let everyone know, if they didn’t already, as I think it’s a pretty smoking deal. $300/shipped from Brownells, that’s like, PSA upper cheap price range, for what I believe to be a quality manufacturing company. Also considering that a Colt upper, with the M4A1 barrel profile, would be considerably more expensive, even the BCM SOCOM upper is around $100-$150 more expensive. Could this also be clone correct, if I were to chop it down to 10.3? I know FN makes 14.5 for the military, but were their uppers ever cut down, like the Colts? Anyway, I’m just bored on this lazy Sunday. Hopefully, somebody may be able to take advantage of this, or I’ll be the example that helps others to steer clear, win win in my book.

EDIT: Here’s the link.

https://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/receiver-parts/receivers/upper-receivers/m4a1-socom-upper-receiver-assembly-5-56x45mm-nato-16--prod107891.aspx
    Last edited by Jmedic_; 02-25-18 at 16:18. Reason: Link for more information/purchasing.