Thread: Centurion 14.5 Recce Build with Surefire Mini

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Thanks RTT! I'm happy with it for sure. No plans right now for it other then just shooting it some more. Sounds like you need to build that 14.5 barrel out soon! I don't think you will be disappointed by a 14.5 Recce type build. I was slightly hesitant at first, but I'm all in now. No regrets.
    Just FYI, if I talk about a 14.5 "Recce", I get fussed at. Just sayin'. But I see your usage of the word "type" and so I think you can skate by using that word.

Also, were you running the mini or bareback?

I have most of the pieces. I just need to get an AAC 51T brake, and a good rail, ahem, HAND GUARD, for the 14.5... I have some leftovers from my SPR. SSA-E, and a Noveske lower and upper I can use for the receiver set. And I'll need to get some BUIS. Used all mine up. Maybe I shouldn't have sold the last couple of sets.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 06-05-18 at 17:04.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams