Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: What Awesomeness looks like! Update with fixes on page 11!

Feedback Score
    In Oklahoma we have a gun show dealer who sells rifles like you posted, they are usually delton uppers on a mix of lowers and parts kits. With all the Chinese acc. anyone could want, generally for 1100-1600$ They also have 4-6 girls in tight shirts that work the booth trying to sell there "custom built" ar15's.
    This is a quote from there website.

Lifetime Warranty

"Our guns are guaranteed to hold a 1/2 MOA at 300 yards forever. Eight rounds, 8000 rounds, or 8 million rounds. Forever. It doesn’t matter.

Our rifles are guarranteed to do this with steel ammo, lacquered ammo, surplussed ammo or reloaded ammo. In fact any ammo listed on our competitors webisite as voiding their warranty will not void ours. We want our customers to be able to afford to shoot their weapon and have fun doing it.

If you have a provable ammo related failure to the point that it blows the back off the shell or splits the casing and does damage to the rifle the repair is 100% parts and 100% labor warrantied. With our custom rifles and pistols you do not pay for repairs or gunsmithing.

If you drop the rifle out of a tree while dee hunting, it falls off the back of your ATV that would be considered customer abuse to some manufacturers, whoever with Rijas Services that falls under the road hazard warranty. Again the rifle will be repaired at 100% parts and 100% labor warranty. All covered.

Our best advertising is spent on a satisfied customer. Would it be better to spend the money advertising in a gun magazine or solving customer related problems at no cost to the customer. That is our advertising.

The Rijas Services warranty applies to scopes, optics, and other accessories that are packaged with our weapons. If you break the scope, bring back both halves and you will receive a new scope.

Basically, the way this works when you purchase a weapon from us, whatever happens, your fault, our fault, no bodies fault, you never pay a dime again to repair the weapon. Now which weapon would you like to invest in? Would you rather pay one time or every time something goes wrong?"

Feedback Score
    And what happens when zombies come? warranty dun mean poodoo!!

That's an interesting way of making cash, though.
    Muzzle punch optional.

Feedback Score
    21 (100%)
    You guys are giving this fellow too much grief. I mean seriously, at least he is completely prepared for when these guys attack...

except his ar-bortion won't zero.

"close to $2k"...wow and that guy needs to really rethink his flash hider, pistol grip, and stock situation. They do not fit with the rest of the rifle.
    Last edited by amd5007; 02-29-12 at 07:08.

Feedback Score
    That rifle has won trophy's for its game face alone!

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I'm very eager to see Grant's list of all of the discrepancies that needed correcting.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    1/2 MOA with steel ammo? FOREVER?!?!? I'm in!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by berserk View Post
    In Oklahoma we have a gun show dealer who sells rifles like you posted, they are usually delton uppers on a mix of lowers and parts kits. With all the Chinese acc. anyone could want, generally for 1100-1600$ They also have 4-6 girls in tight shirts that work the booth trying to sell there "custom built" ar15's.
    This is a quote from there website.

Lifetime Warranty

"Our guns are guaranteed to hold a 1/2 MOA at 300 yards forever. Eight rounds, 8000 rounds, or 8 million rounds. Forever. It doesn’t matter.

Our rifles are guarranteed to do this with steel ammo, lacquered ammo, surplussed ammo or reloaded ammo. In fact any ammo listed on our competitors webisite as voiding their warranty will not void ours. We want our customers to be able to afford to shoot their weapon and have fun doing it.

If you have a provable ammo related failure to the point that it blows the back off the shell or splits the casing and does damage to the rifle the repair is 100% parts and 100% labor warrantied. With our custom rifles and pistols you do not pay for repairs or gunsmithing.

If you drop the rifle out of a tree while dee hunting, it falls off the back of your ATV that would be considered customer abuse to some manufacturers, whoever with Rijas Services that falls under the road hazard warranty. Again the rifle will be repaired at 100% parts and 100% labor warranty. All covered.

Our best advertising is spent on a satisfied customer. Would it be better to spend the money advertising in a gun magazine or solving customer related problems at no cost to the customer. That is our advertising.

The Rijas Services warranty applies to scopes, optics, and other accessories that are packaged with our weapons. If you break the scope, bring back both halves and you will receive a new scope.

Basically, the way this works when you purchase a weapon from us, whatever happens, your fault, our fault, no bodies fault, you never pay a dime again to repair the weapon. Now which weapon would you like to invest in? Would you rather pay one time or every time something goes wrong?"
    Gun and Gear Reviews- www.almosttacticalreviews.com

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    face palm is not strong enough.

Feedback Score
    I'm going to guess $3250, only because that number is the most comical IMO.

Feedback Score
    i'm new here. i'm trying to learn as much as i can to buy a new rifle...very interested to see how this thread turns out.

after reading this thread, i'm likely to buy a manufacturer's brand name rifle instead of a built one.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chewie View Post
    i'm new here. i'm trying to learn as much as i can to buy a new rifle...very interested to see how this thread turns out.

after reading this thread, i'm likely to buy a manufacturer's brand name rifle instead of a built one.
    Nothing wrong with assembling a AR as long as the parts are quality and you somewhat know what you are doing...
    Between two groups of people who want to make inconsistent kinds of worlds, I see no remedy but force. - Oliver Wendell Holmes.

Page 20 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast