Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Froglube

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jay35 View Post
    Any internal parts in particular that shouldn't get nice and wet with the Froglube or should be wiped dry afterward other than the firing pin face?
    None (as in go ahead and use it everywhere).
    Last edited by skullworks; 05-25-12 at 19:05.

Feedback Score
    Gimmie some of that Froglube!

Liked the stuff so much, I went ahead and lubed the AR after the SIG 522. Prepped with rubbing alcohol as well.

Now still need to lube the shotty and shoot the things.
    DIRTMAN
    Youtube: DIRTMANPROJECT | Twitter: DIRTMAN556 | Flickr: DIRTMAN556

Clint Smith On Gun Safety: [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Y7LIJm5gI ]
    1. All firearms are ALWAYS loaded.
    2. Don't point the muzzle at anything you're not willing to destroy.
    3. Keep your finger off the trigger until you're on the target and ready to shoot.
    4. Be sure of your target and backstop.

Feedback Score
    Anybody have experience with Weapon Shield? It been my main lube for a few years now and I've been real pleased with it's performance, except the runny mess and smell. Anybody go from WS to Froglube?

Thinking of trying out some of this stuff.
    Last edited by Brahmzy; 05-27-12 at 23:14.

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    I was a big user and fan of Weapon Shield and Slip2000 until I started using Froglube. It's been 1 year now and I am not looking back.

Quote Originally Posted by Brahmzy View Post
    Anybody have experience with Weapon Shield? It been my main lube for a few years now and I've been real pleased with it's performance, except the runny mess and smell. Anybody go from WS to Froglube?

Thinking of trying out some of this stuff.

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I've used Weaponshield for years and never had any issues with lubrication. So far Froglube hasn't done anything that Weaponshield couldn't, but I can sit in the front of my patrol car, after cleaning my rifle and pistol, and not want to throw up from fumes. I love Froglube!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Anyone use the new premium version yet? If so anything better about it?

Feedback Score
    How much lube should be used forward of the chamber, into and down the barrel? I just took a patch soaked lightly with FL and ran it down the barrel once. Good enough?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jay35 View Post
    How much lube should be used forward of the chamber, into and down the barrel? I just took a patch soaked lightly with FL and ran it down the barrel once. Good enough?
    That's all I have done. Seems to be working just fine. I have about 2K down the pipe.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    I was a big user and fan of Weapon Shield and Slip2000 until I started using Froglube. It's been 1 year now and I am not looking back.
    are you using froglube on aluminum framed pistols? I switched back to weaponshield after experiencing significant frame wear on several aluminum framed pistols in less than 200 rounds; one beretta in general had like new rails after almost 3000 rounds(used weaponshield since brand new), and within 50 rounds of using froglube the anodizing has worn significantly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gbackus View Post
    are you using froglube on aluminum framed pistols? I switched back to weaponshield after experiencing significant frame wear on several aluminum framed pistols in less than 200 rounds; one beretta in general had like new rails after almost 3000 rounds(used weaponshield since brand new), and within 50 rounds of using froglube the anodizing has worn significantly.
    thats surprising to hear, my glock and m&P show very little wear after at least 1k rounds. They run smoother and are extremely easy to clean now.

just applied it to my entire ddm4 and ran it today, I would be shocked to find wear increasing considering how slick everything runs after a couple shots.

Page 47 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast