Quote Originally Posted by topslop1 View Post
How does it work for carry? Looks like it might actuate, but I have never been a real fan of the larger releases.
I've only used it for five days but so far no accidental magazine releases with my full size in a IWB holster. Also no issues poking me in the back when sitting.

Quote Originally Posted by NETTAC View Post
When you lay the gun on its mag release side on a flat surface and push it down, does it eject the mag?
I run a TLR light on my M&P and couldnt get it to eject the mag.

Once I took the light off it did release the mag when purposly pushed down mag release side down on a flat hard surface.

When just picking up the gun it has never happened, but I definetly see your and brushy bill's point. You never know what may occur in a pressure situation and if that accidentaly happened in certain situations it could be your life. Not such a big issue if your using your M&P as a competion gun I think.

Quote Originally Posted by RagweedZulu View Post
I've never found the standard buttons, pulleys and levers to be deficient.
I also have no issues with the stock M&P controls, but then again I'd consider my hands larger then average. For men and women with smaller hands it can be very useful to have aftermarket extended controls. I love the Vickers extended mag release, and Tango down slide release that I have on my Glock 19.