Page 272 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 1722222622702712722732742823223727721272 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 15150

Thread: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lovetashoot View Post
    Wanted to put a plug in for Midway. I ordered the Independence 5.56 from them Tuesday when it came in stock (at a very fair price). I paid regular UPS ground shipping rate. Midway gave an estimated deliver date of 28-January. It arrived 23-January--only two days from order to arrival. So, thank YOU Larry Potterfield!

My PSA LPK has been on order for weeks with nary a reply to my inquiries as to where it might be (and I've been charged).

I try to remember those that do me right and those that don't. After the panic run in 2008, I culled several place (local & online) and refuse to give them a dollar,,,
    PSA shipped my LPK out in 5 days, and this was mid January. Sorry about your luck but I"ve had nothing but good reviews from them. I am crossing my fingers because I just put in another order for a LPK.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    Yeah I know, but I didn't need it yesterday. I need one now that it's sold out. It's the story of my life.
    Man you really need to take a step back, look at the big picture, and CHILL. If you don't get your build together in the next 24 hours your world will not come crashing down. Stop stressing the small shit.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Re: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Shao View Post
    Yeah I know, but I didn't need it yesterday. I need one now that it's sold out. It's the story of my life.
    Dude, You're starting to remind me of the Hendrix song, "Manic Depression". LPKs will come around soon enough. How is it possible, in the middle of this panic, that one day you don't need something and the next day it's a disaster if you can't find it immediately?

PS, that scenario sounds to me like poor planning on your part. Stop buying up random crap and plan for what you actually need.
    Last edited by mtdawg169; 01-25-13 at 16:59.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

DSG arms

DSG Arms is still allowing you to back order P-Mags.
    I ordered some at the beginning of January and I got them last Monday. Three weeks isn't a bad wait.
    They have good LEO and Military pricing.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)

Re: The Official Where Can I Get It Thread?

Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    I ordered some at the beginning of January and I got them last Monday. Three weeks isn't a bad wait.
    That's actually awesome. My 12/19 Brownells order just arrived today. Who knows when I'll the second order I placed on 12/31.

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ace4059 View Post
    Good news. I ordered some a couple weeks ago from them.

and Shao, WOA has LPKs in stock I think:

http://www.whiteoakarmament.com/xcar...roductid=17602

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post

Nope OOS

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARonBoard View Post
    Nope OOS
    Ahh, in that case, you can piece one together from one or two stores if you have to.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mtdawg169 View Post
    PS, that scenario sounds to me like poor planning on your part. Stop buying up random crap and plan for what you actually need.
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis B View Post
    Man you really need to take a step back, look at the big picture, and CHILL. If you don't get your build together in the next 24 hours your world will not come crashing down. Stop stressing the small shit.
    Man, I have looked at the big picture: I JUST got a lower that I want to put together... so like I said - I didn't need it yesterday. I have only 2 more weeks off before I have to get back to the real world and I enjoy nothing more than tinkering. I work 80 hours a week normally so I want to get as much done before I have to return to my cruel reality. I plan ahead as much as I can and I do have spare parts lying around,obviously. Sorry I don't have huge stockpiles of parts like some of you guys who have been into this for years. I'm trying. I know that once I go back to work I'm not going to have time for shit. So yes, I do feel a little rushed. Time is money. You don't know me so stop pretending like you do.

Quote Originally Posted by jstalford View Post

Thanks for trying man... Missed out again! I'm doing the piece by piece thing unless an LPK jumps out of nowhere on me. Gotta stay better glued to this thread.
    Last edited by Shao; 01-25-13 at 17:24.

Feedback Score
    Um, wow, so... uh, can I interrupt the drama for a second and note that Ammo To Go has Hornady 8126N (T2) back in stock? Price is nuts, but there it is:

http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/produc...oducts_id/1775

Page 272 of 1515 FirstFirst ... 1722222622702712722732742823223727721272 ... LastLast