Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    Yes. They failed me on the Bin Ladin Raid!

Hey! I never owned an Olympic Arms gun either! But that doesn't mean I haven't observed enough to know not to make that mistake too!
    I have observed a lot in this thread, in another large thread about them on M4C, and in a large thread about them on TOS.

I have concluded that, in this political climate and market, they are worth the asking price for range mags so that I'm not dumping, stepping on, and shoving gravel/GA red clay and bits of gravel into my PMAGs. Unless and until I can just go out and buy more PMAGs at old prices, that is.

I think there are more than enough people with actual feedback to draw conclusions from. I'm willing to file 1/32" to 1/16" of an inch off the notch to get them to seat better, if necessary. I'm even willing to have them be a little more difficult to seat. They seem to universally feed well, and that's what I personally am most concerned with.
    Last edited by Warp; 01-28-13 at 11:42.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    This is the EXACT same scenario as the SA80 mags during the last ban. I can remember modifiying those to get them to click in.

You can back order good USGI mags from brownells for less money. .. That's what I did. I'm not a big fan of vetting mags that are iffy.
    Last edited by markm; 01-28-13 at 11:56.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is the EXACT same scenario as the SA80 mags during the last ban. I can remember modifiying those to get them to click in.

You can back order good USGI mags from brownells for less money. .. That's what I did. I'm not a big fan of vetting mags that are iffy.
    What's the ship date on that USGI backorder?

Feedback Score

So wait, you don't even have these mags and you are complaining about them? I have 6 and there are no issues with mine. Just relax.
    Last edited by kcara; 01-28-13 at 13:34.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kcara View Post
    So wait, you don't even have these mags and you are complaining about them? I have 6 and there are no issues with mine. Just relax.
    I'm saying there's no ban in place. NO need to settle for garbage at a premium price. I'm perfectly relaxed and well stocked on GOOD mags. Thanks for the concern though.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    So what's the highest order number that has shipped so far that we know of? Something like 7,5xx?

I'm saying there's no ban in place. NO need to settle for garbage at a premium price. I'm perfectly relaxed and well stocked on GOOD mags. Thanks for the concern though.

If you don't want to buy them...don't!

+ lol at telling him they are garbage when he owns them and you don't and seemingly never have.
    Last edited by Warp; 01-28-13 at 13:55.

Feedback Score
    Just got mine today, worked perfectly unloaded(seating and releasing). When I loaded it to 28 it required a slap to seat it (nothing crazy). At 30 it took a bit more to seat it as well as too much effort to release it with the mad release. It has a lot of spring tension but cycles rounds manually with no issues. I will leave mine loaded for a few days and see if it seats any easier. My Mag is marked M.D: 12/12. I only got one to see if they are worth it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wideglide View Post
    Just got mine today, worked perfectly unloaded(seating and releasing). When I loaded it to 28 it required a slap to seat it (nothing crazy). At 30 it took a bit more to seat it as well as too much effort to release it with the mad release. It has a lot of spring tension but cycles rounds manually with no issues. I will leave mine loaded for a few days and see if it seats any easier. My Mag is marked M.D: 12/12. I only got one to see if they are worth it.
    What was your order number/what day did you place the order?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Yup, I did it also 17 days ago. No ship notice yet, but I could care less as I'm sitting on mountain of mags already.

I wouldn't waste money taking a chance on these.
    Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Owner of MI-TAC, LLC .

@MichiganTactical

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave L. View Post
    Yup, I did it also 17 days ago. No ship notice yet, but I could care less as I'm sitting on mountain of mags already.

I wouldn't waste money taking a chance on these.
    There's a separate thread reviewing these turds going on now. Doesn't look good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast