23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by t1tan View Post

Tyr Tactical Gunfighter
    BFG Ten-Speed Pistol and AR
    BFG Ten-Speed Ultralight Dump Pouch
    Safariland UBL + QLS
    Safariland 6378 - HK45c, until Safariland has solutions for VP9

TCI DEHP w/ Gel Seals and OC Tatical HP2

I added some Velcro one-wrap sandwiched between the tail and wrapped around itself to keep it from being separated. Also have some shock-cord girth-hitched through the hole on the UBL, looped around where the MOLLE is tacked and tied off to keep the holster in place.
    Been curious about this belt for a while. Are you wearing this over your pants/trouser belt? If so does it stay still pretty well?
    I'm wanting to do a belt, but was looking at some of the smaller belts like this Tyr and the Emdom CM to wear over my existing belt and pants. But if I put a Griffon holster on it I want to know when I pull up that the belt stays and the gun comes out.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sevin8nin View Post
    Been curious about this belt for a while. Are you wearing this over your pants/trouser belt? If so does it stay still pretty well?
    I'm wanting to do a belt, but was looking at some of the smaller belts like this Tyr and the Emdom CM to wear over my existing belt and pants. But if I put a Griffon holster on it I want to know when I pull up that the belt stays and the gun comes out.
    I generally just thread the pad through the pant loops then place the belt over, securing it in place with the velcro. If I'm going to be wearing this belt, I'm using a thin buckle-less inner belt from Jones Tactical with my pants so there isn't any interference between buckles or anything.

I just set up the belt a couple weeks ago, but so far I'm happy with it, comfortable, unobtrusive, and keeps things where I want them.

Feedback Score
    Is there some kind of strap or device to attach a battle belt to a pants belt? With a Sam Brown duty belt, they're called belt keepers, but I can't find anything similar for a battle belt.

Sometimes that sucker won't stay put when I draw, or try to pull a mag out from rollover prone, even though the belt is tight.

Please forgive me if this was already covered 45 pages ago.
    Suburban's Domain - black guns, firearm and gear reviews, gunsmithing projects. . .

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suburban View Post
    Is there some kind of strap or device to attach a battle belt to a pants belt? With a Sam Brown duty belt, they're called belt keepers, but I can't find anything similar for a battle belt.

Sometimes that sucker won't stay put when I draw, or try to pull a mag out from rollover prone, even though the belt is tight.

What type of belt? You could do velcro like many comp belts.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Suburban View Post

This is the reason I went with the Crye Precision MRB, the inner belt goes through your belt loops, the outer belt has its own loops in the back connecting it to the inner belt along with Velcro all around. No paddin, very low profile, and doesn't budge.

http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-MRBBB...e2%84%a2-(mrb)

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    What type of belt? You could do velcro like many comp belts.
    ATS War Belt. It has Velcro on the inside, to attach to a belt that you might run through it, but there's nothing on the backside of the War Belt for attaching to a belt I can run through belt loops on my pants.

I suppose I could buy a Velcro inner belt, and then attach matching Velcro to the backside of the War Belt.
    Suburban's Domain - black guns, firearm and gear reviews, gunsmithing projects. . .

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    All you'd need is a trouser belt that has hook velcro on the outer diameter. It will engage with an ATS belt, and any other warbelt that has a mesh inner diameter.

Getting something type-specific, with loop velcro on the inner surface, atop a trouser belt with hook on it, will secure even better.

Also, a side-benefit to utilizing a pistol holster with a leg strap is that the belt doesn't tend to go much of anywhere. Lots of us that run Safariland or other holsters on a UBL or other dropped/offset will still run a single leg strap to ensure that the holster stays vertical on an awkward draw, instead of pry outward and seize the gun in the holster.
    Contractor scum, New & Legacy Equipment Trainer
    PM Infantry Weapons, USMC

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Volund Gearworks has models with Velcro on the outside. I just paid for a 2nd belt from them last week and it's already in the mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    Volund Gearworks has models with Velcro on the outside. I just paid for a 2nd belt from them last week and it's already in the mail.
    This one: The Atlas G-Hook Liner Belt

It's a little more than I wanted to pay, but it looks like something that I might wear everyday, which is not something that I would say of the $25 Velcro belts.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I don't know if I'd wear one with Velcro outer layer everyday, but I have been wearing their standard belt for over two years now I think. Great belt, and while it is kind of costly for a belt, it isn't for a solid gun bet. Most of those run close to $100 with weeks of lead time. I've run this one under a war belt very well and the one I just ordered will be replacing my standard uniform belt. No more slipping under rucksacks and other kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 122 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast