Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PICs Of My Latest 6.8 SPC Build

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Edit.
    Last edited by Belloc; 03-02-13 at 03:07.

Feedback Score
    That's one damn fine weapon you got there! I like the setup and the "6.8 inside" engraving.
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Belloc View Post
    Excuse my ignorance but are those 30 round mags?
    If his mags are made by Barrett then they likely are. Barrett makes the only 30 rounds 6.8 mag on the market right now.
    John Noveske Changed My Life.

Feedback Score
    That is absolutely beautiful.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    lOOKS GREAT!

You should add the pics to the sticky'ed thread on this page so it doesn't go away in time.

Mark
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    This carbine would do very well for duty purposes, especially for we mature officers. We're authorizing personal optics (from a short list) and that setup has merit...especially for guys on days.

Like the engraving, very much. Please pm your engraver's contact info.

The Duracoat skull is very cool as well, though maybe a bit aggressive for on-duty: don't want anyone to think "deadly force" might actually be ummm deadly.

It is inspiring me to cut some stencils and put my badge no. on mags that way, however. Probably last longer than paint pen.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    BUIS?

Mace
    "Superior gear will never make up for a lack of training or attitude"

Feedback Score
    Mace:
    I don't have much need for BUIS since it is highly unlikely that an ACOG and T-1 would fail at the same time. Besides I use this for 3-gun matches only. Targets arn't likely to shoot back.

MadDog

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    dude that paint job and set up is amazing. so I was wondering how to get in contact with that guy who did the skull. I wouldn't mind getting that stencil off him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Don't count on anything you don't sleep with attached to your body to be present when you have to fight for your life.
    I will never get to train as much as I want to. So when I do I need to make it count.
    F@ck Yolo. Bangarang!

Feedback Score
    St. Michael,

The guy that did my DuraCoat job as well as the skull on the mags can be found on the XCR Forum. He goes by the name of Gr8Santini and posts in the Gallery section a lot. He will DuraCoat just about anything no matter how big a job for FREE as long as he has the colors you want in stock. All he asks is you pay for return shipping.

MadDog

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast