Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Spare my friend this mistake

Feedback Score
    I don't get it? I don't see any problems that it is eliminating. You still have to break your cheek weld to charge the weapon. So to me it looks like a big, awkward, unnecessary, expensive piece of trash, that solves a problem that doesn't exist.
    Last edited by Jewell; 05-03-16 at 06:59.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Damn. Your friend can be convinced to spend $137 because of a 22 second video?

Lemme whip something up in Windows Movie Maker real quick....

Quote Originally Posted by Jewell View Post
    I don't get it? I don't see any problems that it is eliminating. You still have to break your cheek weld to charge the weapon. So to me it looks like a big, awkward, unnecessary, expensive piece of trash, that solves a problem that doesn't exist.
    Umm. Did you see the video? The graphics? Hear the music? That's cool shit to someone that browses Instagram pictures of guns and has never had to carry a gun for a living.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Sounds like it's your friend's fantasy ride, and cheaper than tickets to Disney World.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    At least it's just a charging handle. Let him run it for a while and hopefully he'll figure out what a waste of money it is and put a regular charging handle back in.
    Steve

Disclaimer: I am employed by Shadow Systems. My posts on this site are my own and do not necessarily reflect the views of my employer.

Feedback Score
    Maybe I have no imagination, but does anyone see an issue trying to clear certain malfunctions with that?

On a personal note, good friends respect each others advice.
    Last edited by MegademiC; 05-03-16 at 08:43.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Did you have to talk him out of a POS $500 AR too?

Feedback Score
    With all the attention paid to charging handles, one might think they are used after every shot like a bolt action or a pump.

I mean, get one that you can get a hold of. That's it. I don't understand the CH fetish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    Damn. Your friend can be convinced to spend $137 because of a 22 second video?

Lemme whip something up in Windows Movie Maker real quick....

Umm. Did you see the video? The graphics? Hear the music? That's cool shit to someone that browses Instagram pictures of guns and has never had to carry a gun for a living.
    Nailed it! I was going to post a very similar remark.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Going to bounce off what IG posted, chances are nothing we can say will deter the boy. If he isn't willing to learn from the mistakes of others than he is going to have to learn the hard way. Sadly the road to a practical carbine is paved with discarded over priced junk that is of dubious use and cheap shit that is of no use.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Going to bounce off what IG posted, chances are nothing we can say will deter the boy. If he isn't willing to learn from the mistakes of others than he is going to have to learn the hard way. Sadly the road to a practical carbine is paved with discarded over priced junk that is of dubious use and cheap shit that is of no use.
    A saying that I got from my dad that his mother told him - "Those who don't listen have to feel."

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast