Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    Self included, I don't think many folks mount much on their keymod rails.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Press Check View Post
    Same for MLOK no? Once you have a front sling point, a light mount and a front sight what else are you mounting? Maybe a forward hand stop or a bipod but that's pretty much it.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'm glad BCM is coming out with M-LOK KMRs, since options are good. I personally see no benefit to replacing my KeyMod rails M-LOK ones. I've already got light mounts, sling mounts, and Picatinny sections for bipods installed....all of which work well.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Press Check View Post
    I've got a 13 and 15" original KMR. Once I settled on the setup they haven't moved in years. The only thing I take on and off is a short rail for occasionally attaching a bipod to for sight in only.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzman View Post
    I'm glad BCM is coming out with M-LOK KMRs, since options are good. I personally see no benefit to replacing my KeyMod rails M-LOK ones. I've already got light mounts, sling mounts, and Picatinny sections for bipods installed....all of which work well.
    I'm not replacing anything keymod. Neither are any of my numerous professional friends.

I think the demise of keymod is overstated.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BufordTJustice View Post
    I'm not replacing anything keymod. Neither are any of my numerous professional friends.

I think the demise of keymod is overstated.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
    Agree. There is nothing inferior about keymod compared to MLok. I'm a fan of both and plan to buy a new upper when they come available but my keymods are going nowhere.

Feedback Score
    Can we expect to see versions of these rails that will drop in to a standard carbine-length gas system? My 6920s have MOE-SL handguards, and I'd replace them with a BCM M-LOK handguard in a heartbeat if one just dropped in.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by hile View Post
    Can we expect to see versions of these rails that will drop in to a standard carbine-length gas system? My 6920s have MOE-SL handguards, and I'd replace them with a BCM M-LOK handguard in a heartbeat if one just dropped in.
    You need to put in the KMR barrel but and make all the other changes that would need to be done to install any other free floated hand guard.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I couldn't wait any longer. Just bought a Daniel Defense M4V7 SLW.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by gunf1ghter View Post
    You need to put in the KMR barrel but and make all the other changes that would need to be done to install any other free floated hand guard.
    Thanks, that's what I thought. What I was wondering was whether there'd be a drop-in variant for those who have A-2 front sight bases. It may be a moot point if I next upgrade rifles from my 6920s to rifles that have a low profile gas block. I'm definitely thinking BCM may be my next rifles. Perhaps even a CQB 11.5" factory SBR from G&R.

Page 31 of 76 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast