Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Glock9mm1990 View Post
    Attachment 48215

Got my 14.5” BFH ELW upper with 13” MMR today.
    Nice.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 0uTkAsT View Post
    Nice.
    The anxious wait for the FedEx guy to show up had me looking out the window everytime I hear a Diesel engine outside LOL

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeg26er View Post
    @jmedic
    For you what would make one better than the other?
    Any features in particular you are looking for?
    Perhaps a slimmer profile, more rigidity, more accessory attachment points, closer to the threads like the MK18/RIS combo.

Feedback Score
    Can someone please tell me if you order the MCMR rail by itself (not as a complete rifle), does it still come with that white "BCM" writing on the side? I am hoping not. I have an original KMR that I ordered by itself and it didn't have the white BCM, just a stamped BCM that isn't filled in white which looks much cleaner IMO.

I'm trying to decide between this rail or the Daniel Defense MFR 13.5 rail. I would be going 100% with the BCM MCMR if it was still made with the light weight magnesium/aluminum alloy that the original KMR was made of. Since it's not and weighs a bit more, I'm comparing to other rails of similar weight, and the DD MFR seems to be very comparable and is at the top of my list right now.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RotaryRevn View Post
    Can someone please tell me if you order the MCMR rail by itself (not as a complete rifle), does it still come with that white "BCM" writing on the side? I am hoping not. I have an original KMR that I ordered by itself and it didn't have the white BCM, just a stamped BCM that isn't filled in white which looks much cleaner IMO.

I'm trying to decide between this rail or the Daniel Defense MFR 13.5 rail. I would be going 100% with the BCM MCMR if it was still made with the light weight magnesium/aluminum alloy that the original KMR was made of. Since it's not and weighs a bit more, I'm comparing to other rails of similar weight, and the DD MFR seems to be very comparable and is at the top of my list right now.
    My OG space-kmr has the stamped outline and my kmr-a has the white lettering. Idk if that is the determinant but I will say that the "white" lettering gets alot darker with use. I'll bet 75 cents that these aluminum mlok rails have the "white" lettering.

It's fine.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RotaryRevn View Post

It does come with BCM written on the side. Mine says BCM-MMR-13 under the BCM logo in white lettering.
    19D17672-69B2-4E00-AF67-08FBD4C0CCE3.jpg
    Last edited by Glock9mm1990; 10-26-17 at 03:53.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    It's white and it's bright. I'm going to try going over it with a sharpie or something to darken it.

Feedback Score
    43 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by nolt View Post
    Idk if that is the determinant but I will say that the "white" lettering gets alot darker with use.
    This is true. I've got an MCMR on a BCM factory upper, and I bought a standalone MCMR as well. The markings on the factory assembled MCMR are already significantly darker simply from the oil that BCM uses.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmguy View Post
    This is true. I've got an MCMR on a BCM factory upper, and I bought a standalone MCMR as well. The markings on the factory assembled MCMR are already significantly darker simply from the oil that BCM uses.
    I have to agree that the bright white is not ideal. I darkened mine however and am completely happy with it now.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titanse05 View Post
    I have to agree that the bright white is not ideal. I darkened mine however and am completely happy with it now.

It does darken significantly over time but that looks clean... what did you darken yours with?

I didn't think it was actually white lettering, I just assumed it was etched into the anodizing. If that's the case, Aluma-Black would take care of it in a jiffy. I'm not actually looking at it at the moment, so if it's some kind of paint that's a different story.

Page 68 of 76 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 ... LastLast