Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: BCM KMR M-LOK late 2017

Feedback Score
    77 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campion View Post
    Any chance we’ll see these mlok rails in the aluminum magnesium BEND? Or is that makeup done?
    Fixed it for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    For anyone who bought a complete mcmr upper did it include a QD mount like the rails if bought separately do?

I sent CS an email but with the stock of completed uppers being what it is, the sooner I know the better off I’ll be.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    For anyone who bought a complete mcmr upper did it include a QD mount like the rails if bought separately do?

I sent CS an email but with the stock of completed uppers being what it is, the sooner I know the better off I’ll be.
    Includes QD sling socket and the little short piece of rail.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Includes QD sling socket and the little short piece of rail.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Thank you
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ICBM556 View Post
    Thanks Stick! I think I just made my decision. By the way, Ive been a lurker on this and the other site for a loooong time before joining this site and always made an effort to read your posts. I also appreciate you sharing your knowledge and insights into this industry.

I am humbled by your kind words. Thank you.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    BCM RECCE-14's with BFH barrels, MLOK rails and BCM SOPMOD stock are now available!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/search....4+MCMR&search=

C4

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    BCM RECCE-14's with BFH barrels, MLOK rails and BCM SOPMOD stock are now available!

http://www.gandrtactical.com/search....4+MCMR&search=

C4
    Those are nice... anyone know why BCM isn't yet offering their enhanced medium weight in BFH?
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    I am really thinking I need a 14.5” BCM, but what am I truly gaining... I love my 16” and I love my 11.5” (Pistol)... I keep hearing people speak of better balance with the 14.5” but is it something that is actually noticeable to most...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I just got two 16" ELW uppers with the MMR and they're nice. I have two KMR-As and don't see any reason to swap 'em out for MLOK.

VT RAIDER, a 16" ELW balances so nice it feels like much shorter gun.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by VT RAIDER View Post
    I am really thinking I need a 14.5” BCM, but what am I truly gaining... I love my 16” and I love my 11.5” (Pistol)... I keep hearing people speak of better balance with the 14.5” but is it something that is actually noticeable to most...
    I have an 18" rifle, three 16", and a 10.3 SBR. I have a 14.5" as well (not BCM, but a DDM4V7 SLW). Speaking for myself, the 14.5" just feels the best. It is noticeable. Your mileage may vary. But that Daniel Defense rifle is my favorite and I use it for pretty much everything....home defense, carbine classes, plinking, etc.
    Last edited by Jonnyt16; 11-04-17 at 20:25.

Page 72 of 76 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast