Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer P365

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Here I am thinking that Sig is really pushing the envelope. I’m ok with being in the minority. I think most companies have been hanging out enjoying the success of their designs that are decades old, making very tiny incremental improvements. Sig is one of the few companies I see moving the boundary line.

I really like my MCX and my P320. I haven’t ditched my glocks yet, but the 320 is growing on me. MCX is working it’s way into primary carbine status. I can see the 320 doing the same for pistols. The 365 is going to be my next pistol.

Maybe I’ll get screwed by Sig and their quickly evolving generations that aren’t compatible with each other.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    That spring tension against a short reciprocating slide, coupled with a lot of new shooters with improper grips will equal a perceived unreliable pistol. Any wagers?
    Probably 100% accurate lol even in that test video.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NongShim View Post
    Here I am thinking that Sig is really pushing the envelope. I’m ok with being in the minority. I think most companies have been hanging out enjoying the success of their designs that are decades old, making very tiny incremental improvements. Sig is one of the few companies I see moving the boundary line.

I really like my MCX and my P320. I haven’t ditched my glocks yet, but the 320 is growing on me. MCX is working it’s way into primary carbine status. I can see the 320 doing the same for pistols. The 365 is going to be my next pistol.

Maybe I’ll get screwed by Sig and their quickly evolving generations that aren’t compatible with each other.
    I am right there with you as far as my excitement for this goes. I wanted to love the 320's, I really really like the X5 carry and the MPX however. Have yet to shoot the MCX.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    That spring tension against a short reciprocating slide, coupled with a lot of new shooters with improper grips will equal a perceived unreliable pistol. Any wagers?
    If I were to carry such a gun, I would try testing it with 10 rounds instead of 10+1, and see how that goes. In other words, skip topping the mag. Still extra capacity over most (all?) comparable guns. I carry my Kahr the same way in rare circumstances that I want a tiny gun, and have found it to be very reliable as long as I don’t get greedy and top the mag after loading.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    If I were to carry such a gun, I would try testing it with 10 rounds instead of 10+1, and see how that goes. In other words, skip topping the mag. Still extra capacity over most (all?) comparable guns. I carry my Kahr the same way in rare circumstances that I want a tiny gun, and have found it to be very reliable as long as I don’t get greedy and top the mag after loading.
    I don't carry a handgun that I can't get the maximum magazine capacity plus one in the chamber, but that's just me.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedWillis View Post
    I don't carry a handgun that I can't get the maximum magazine capacity plus one in the chamber, but that's just me.
    Fair enough. The way I see it is 10 >7 or 8. 10+1 would be better for sure.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1168 View Post
    Fair enough. The way I see it is 10 >7 or 8. 10+1 would be better for sure.
    I am just really hoping this thing is rock solid on release because there is so much potential that other manufacturers haven't tapped into.

Feedback Score
    This little sig could replace 2 of my 3 CC pistols. Other than for pocket carry this could prove to be the best sized CC 9mm of all time.
    The Jeep is Family

Feedback Score
    Surprised to see that with all the interest in the P365 no one has posted that Sig has (reportedly) stopped production due to a reliability issue. Can anyone who owns one comment on the validity or frequency of the issue? Looking at another another voluntary recall from Sig?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by OldGrayGuy View Post
    Surprised to see that with all the interest in the P365 no one has posted that Sig has (reportedly) stopped production due to a reliability issue. Can anyone who owns one comment on the validity or frequency of the issue? Looking at another another voluntary recall from Sig?
    I haven't seen anything on that. There are a few youtube puff pieces out there, and some of those style videos. Sucks if there is an issue though, the thing is perfectly sized for the capactiy

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast