Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: RFK Jr Running for POTUS

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. joined 'Fox & Friends' to discuss the most important issues to him ahead of November and the current state of the race as he faces criticism from both Biden and Trump.

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Dave Rubin of “The Rubin Report” talks to Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about the surprisingly simple math behind him taking enough votes from both Biden and Trump to win the presidency; the challenge of gaining ballot access nationwide; how he plans to handle media bias and censorship against his campaign; why he is determined to appeal to voters across party lines by emphasizing his alignment with classic Kennedy-Democratic values; how the mainstream media's echo chamber manipulates the public with fear; why Biden's actions pose a greater threat to democracy than Donald Trump; and much more.

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    While I know many (not all) think that RFKJr entering the race would affect Biden more than Trump, I heard something on local talk radio yesterday that gave me pause: with Bobby Jr in the mix it would take 4% away from Trump's polling in Tennessee of all places! Orange Man would still win by 20+% here (he won by 23% in 2020), but if a solid Red state like TN would see those kind of results what would happen in not-so-Red swing states?

Bottom line? I would not count on RFKJr necessarily ruining it for Biden and thereby helping Trump. It may not turn out that way. Assume nothing.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    While I know many (not all) think that RFKJr entering the race would affect Biden more than Trump, I heard something on local talk radio yesterday that gave me pause: with Bobby Jr in the mix it would take 4% away from Trump's polling in Tennessee of all places! Orange Man would still win by 20+% here (he won by 23% in 2020), but if a solid Red state like TN would see those kind of results what would happen in not-so-Red swing states?

Bottom line? I would not count on RFKJr necessarily ruining it for Biden and thereby helping Trump. It may not turn out that way. Assume nothing.
    With that VP pick seems like he's targeting the Biden voters, but I personally think who Trump picks for a VP will be important in this race and will impact what appears to be a very close election.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post

Do you remember when Governor Bill Lee felt the need to have Easley actually write a letter debunking the notion that cows we're being given Covid-19 vaccine so people would unwittingly vaccinate themselves while eating a cheese burger? That level of stupid among the electorate is attracted to RFK.

For those curious... https://wpln.org/wp-content/uploads/...8/0385_001.pdf
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-11-24 at 12:24.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ChattanoogaPhil View Post
    Do you remember when Governor Bill Lee felt the need to have Easley actually write a letter debunking the notion that cows we're being given Covid-19 vaccine so people would unwittingly vaccinate themselves while eating a cheese burger? That level of stupid among the electorate is attracted to RFK.

For those curious... https://wpln.org/wp-content/uploads/...8/0385_001.pdf
    True, but that level of stupid exists on both sides. Apparently it exists in 4% of potential Trump voters in a solid Red state, so it wouldn't be a death knell for him here. It's other states I'm concerned with......five or six of them to be more specific.

I don't recall how many that poll suggested RFKJr would take from Biden. That would fill in more of the blanks of course.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Not concerned with RFK.

What is of concern is the ongoing lawfare. Unless something quickly changes, Trump is going to trial in the so-called "hush money" case. The charges are of course ludicrous but I believe it's likely that a New York jury will convict on one or more felony charges. I also believe that any felony conviction will ultimately be overturned on appeal but that wouldn't happen before the election. The media will hang the term 'felon' around Trump's neck like a millstone, 24/7.
    Last edited by ChattanoogaPhil; 04-11-24 at 16:20.

Feedback Score
    What is of concern is the ongoing lawfare. Unless something quickly changes, Trump is going to trial in the so-called "hush money" case. The charges are of course ludicrous but I believe it's likely that a New York jury will convict on one or more felony charges. I also believe that any felony conviction will ultimately be overturned on appeal but that wouldn't happen before the election. The media will hang the term 'felon' around Trump's neck like a millstone, 24/7.
    That is why I keep mentioning that his VP choice could be the most important in recent history.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Not concerned with RFK.

I and millions of other Americans will vote for Trump, conviction or not.
    What if this whole crusade's a charade?
    And behind it all there's a price to be paid
    For the blood which we dine
    Justified in the name of the holy and the divine…

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by glocktogo View Post
    I and millions of other Americans will vote for Trump, conviction or not.
    If anything, more people will vote for him due to that as a middle finger to those who have so blatantly and obviously targeted him due to TDS. It baffles them no doubt that his popularity grows with each added charge it seems. They will never "get" it. That's a separate issue to me then the % of people who seem to have on standard for Trump and another for everyone else, almost the polar opposite of TDS. Personally, I don't understand either group, but would vote for Trump as I did last time as much as a response to the pathological TDS and the fact he drives the "swamp" into convulsions. I don't think he's the right guy for the job at this point, but the current guy is well, you know...
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast