Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Conservatives in Hollyweird.....?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    I just wonder how many conservatives in that business are introverted about their political views for fear of getting less work.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Marky mark hasnt been confirmed yet. He was born in Mass, to a korean vet father, but his dad was also a teamster. I would like to think he's a red state guy, but hes not very political.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackknight View Post
    Marky mark hasnt been confirmed yet. He was born in Mass, to a korean vet father, but his dad was also a teamster. I would like to think he's a red state guy, but hes not very political.
    I used to think that, but Marky Mark AKA Mark Wallberg, has made some very anti-war AND anti-gun statements in very public events...The Academy Awards and MTV Music Awards...
    For God and the soldier we adore, In time of danger, not before! The danger passed, and all things righted, God is forgotten and the soldier slighted." - Rudyard Kipling

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Bored and did some fishing around. Here are two quotes from Wahlberg:

"Well, I would love it if they could take all the guns away. Unfortunately, you can't do that so you hope that good people in the world have them to protect the people who can't protect themselves"

AND...

" Certainly, I haven't used a gun anywhere other than on a movie set and I'd like to see if we could take them all away. It would be a beautiful thing"

And this guy played Bob Lee Swaggert. Isn't it just amazing how many of these guys glorify firearms on the big screen yet condemn them in their personal life? That just kills me thinking about that.

Feedback Score
    247 (100%)
    Marky Mark also put down Charlton Heston during the filming of terrible remake of Planet of the Apes.

Jerry Doyle(Babylon 5)
    Fred Grandy(Gopher on the Love Boat) - was also a congressman and on local radio here in the AM

I thought Stallone was at one time - but not sure now.
    Glocks are functional tools and nothing else, hence they have no soul - Rob S.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I think Robert Conrad (James T West, Pappy Boyington) is Conservative. The link below tends to confirm it (not strongly). I heard him back in the 90s on, I think it was Gordon Liddy's radio program, and he was very 2A supportive in the interview.

http://www.answers.com/topic/robert-conrad
    • formerly known as "eguns-com"
    • M4Carbine required notice/disclaimer: I run eguns.com
    •eguns.com has not been actively promoted in a long time though I still do Dillon special
    orders, etc. and I have random left over inventory.
    •"eguns.com" domain name for sale (not the webstore). Serious enquiries only.

Feedback Score
    Here is a link to a list i found googling conservative hollywood stars. i was trying to remember Angie Harmons name (conservative, and I would guess Mark may be as well, but don't know).

Actually a pretty long list and gives me hope that not all stars are libtards....

http://rightwingnation.com/2005/11/1...llywood-stars/

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Bruce Boxleitner and Jerry Doyle.
    Last edited by Heavy Metal; 03-23-10 at 20:52.
    My brother saw Deliverance and bought a Bow. I saw Deliverance and bought an AR-15.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Adam Baldwin (Animal Mother- FMJ, Jayne Cobb - Firefly, John Casey - Chuck)

He even writes for BigHollywood. Great fellow!

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/author/abaldwin/
    Last edited by PrivateCitizen; 03-23-10 at 20:58.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by theblackknight View Post
    Far from it. If memory serves me right, believe he made anti-gun and deragatory remarks about Charlton Heston and the NRA while the filming the remake of the Planet of the Apes (2001).
    Last edited by CarlosDJackal; 03-23-10 at 21:25.
    We must not believe the Evil One when he tells us that there is nothing we can do in the face of violence, injustice and sin. - Pope Francis I

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast