The owner of Bravo Company USA, Inc, (one of the national largest suppliers of AR15/M16/M4 parts and accessories), created Bravo Company MFG, Inc in 2005 to meet the demands of the private PSD market. This new emerging market of shooters were performing missions similar to the US Military but were no longer in the military supply chain. They needed a commercial alternative. The BCM® product line was built around the concept of “Professional Grade Weaponry”. This is achieved through the choice of high quality Mil-Spec materials and our “no short cuts” philosophy. Where many feel substitutions in materials or processes are just as good as, we adhere to a standard.
Press Release Information:
For years Bravo Company MFG, Inc has been an industry leader in offering very high quality AR15/M16/M4 parts to the commercial market. This product line has quickly become one of the first choices amongst professional shooters. Beginning in 2010, Bravo Company MFG, Inc. is releasing an expanded line of complete AR15 rifles and carbines. This line of rifles will offer the same quality standards that shooters have seen from the individual component offerings, except now in one complete BCM® package.
June 2010, BCM® M4 Carbines are available.
The BCM® M4 Carbine will initially be available in 3 different configurations.
The BCM® M4 Carbine Mod 0
is a basic platform that includes a double heat shield handguard, and does not include a rear sight.
This model is ready for your choice of optic and/or rear sight system.
The BCM® M4 Carbine Mod 1
platform included double heat shield handguards, and detachable 600m carry handle for a rear sight.
The BCM® M4 Carbine Mod 2
includes a tactical handguard system and folding battle sight.
This model is ready to be accessorized with all your mission essential gear.
All BCM® M4 Carbines will include the same high quality Mil-Spec features as found on their BCM® line of parts.
BCM® M4 Carbines will feature:
• BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Mod 4 Charging Handle
• Standard Carbine Length Gas System
• M4 Feed Ramp Barrel Extension
• M4 Feed Ramp Flat Top Receiver
• T-Marked Upper Receivers
• USGI 5.56mm NATO Chambers
• Independently Certified Mil-Spec 11595E Barrel Steel
• Chrome Lined Bore and Chamber
• Manganese Phosphate Barrel Finish on entire barrel
• Mil-Spec F-Marked Forged Front Sights
• Taper Pinned Front Sight Base
• USGI Government Profile Barrels
• HPT (High Pressure Test, per Milspec) Barrels
• MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected, per Milspec) Barrels
• Bolt machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158® steel
• HPT Bolt (High Pressure Tested/ Proof)
• MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected)
• Shot Peened Bolt
• Chrome Lined Carrier (AUTO)
• Chrome Lined Gas Key
• Gas Key Hardened to USGI Specifications
• Grade 8 Hardened Fasteners Key
• Staked Per Mil-Spec
• Tool Steel Extractor
• BCM® Extractor Spring
• Black Extractor Insert
• Receivers Machined from Aluminum Forgings 7075-T6
• Receivers Hardcoat Anodize per MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
• BCM® Milspec 7075-T6 Receiver Extension
• USGI Mold M4 Stock Staked M4 Lock Nut
• USGI H Buffer (1 USGI Tungsten, 2 Steel)
• Magpul MOE Enhanced Trigger Guard
• Low Shelf for RDIAS installation
• Low Shelf for Accuwedge use
• Un-notched Hammer compatible with 9mm use
• Fire Controls marked SAFE and SEMI
All of these features add up to a carbine greater than the sum of its parts. That is why BCM Carbines are quickly becoming one of the most popular choices being run hard in tactical carbine courses around the country.