Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BiPod

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    You have straight schooled me now officially on this atlas I did see the one with the ARMs mount but IIrc it was close $280 and then saw the two other models that were priced at $225 or so, makes sense now.

The very last question I promise....Is yours the most current model (V8) or the older V7 model?

Feedback Score
    Is yours the most current model (V8) or the older V7 model?
    Maybe a Flat-Head Six?

Well I had to go look it up: No push button on mine so I guess it's a Version 7. For sure it's not the Version 5, which is also shown on the Atlas site and the pics at US Tactical Supply also appear to be a V5.

Mine does not have the split ring on the bottom of the tension adjustment wheel.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Ok, thanks brother

Not sure if you have checked out the info on snipershide...but here is a nice thread I have been reading along with a cpl. others on that site. Thanks once again for all your tremendous help and hopefully sooner or later I will have a shiny, new bipod
    http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubb...Number=1840129

Feedback Score
    I had not seen that one before hunting for the newer V8 model, but earlier Sniper's Hide posts are what got my interest up. I've gleaned lots of good info from there as well as from M4C.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Still waiting for Bobro Bipod to be in-stock.

Who knows when though....

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I just can't seem to justify the cost of an Atlas for the type of shooting I do. I'm thinking about a Harris BRMS but the "Harris Bipods" website doesn't seem to actually be affiliated with the company other than selling the product.

The Larue looks interesting, I might have to take a closer look at it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123