Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 SHOT Show Threads

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Elite Defense is a unknown name plate to the tactical accessories industry, but Elite has been a major player in the defense industry as one of largest Arms exporter house for the manufacture. their new scope mount is a quick release variant, the mount you see here are a prototype so the exterior layout are not finalized as of SHOT, but you can see the concept and also the equal force mounting clamps that put force on all sides of the picatinny rail.

The adjustment nut are notched for locking purpose so you are never out of adjustment, and if you need to make a quick adjustment, it is as easy as popping the lever and making the required turn on the adjustment nut.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    SOD

SOD, the Italian tactical clothing house makes some of the best tactical outfitter int he world, the fit is like a well made Italian suit with the durability of a rhino.

Feedback Score
    nice, does SOD have a US distributor yet ?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Great pics once again.

The tan 1911 is the one Colt is submitting for the USMC contract? Any more details?

Feedback Score
    GMAG are German copies of Magpul PMAGS (with or without license I don't know). They are made for the European market where ITAR restricts access to PMAGs.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    How about some info on the coating on the bolt carrier of the sbr mws? It looks slick from the pics.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ARETE View Post
    SMGLee,

Thanks for the great pics. Were you able to pick up any specific info on when/what type of options to expect for the MRP / MWS this year that you can discuss?
    LMT rarely to never shows off vapor, if you see it and it's for the civilian market...it will be released over the course of this coming year.

All the different caliber Rock 5R SS barrels are due to be released over the coming year from the horses mouth.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I think its great that they are making rail extensions for the SCAR. I have never handled one but it just looks as though it would be a little short for me.

Feedback Score
    When will we be able to order a magpull dynamics SR15 and how much?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Magic_Salad0892 View Post
    Why was the URX III at the SureFire display but not the KAC display?

O_o
    I am not sure if the URX 3 is an official KAC creation. I thought I read somewhere that it was just a URX II machined by a third party to remove material and uneeded rail.

Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast