Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: THE GOOD: What AR accessory has impressed you the most?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS951 View Post

My biggest disappointment for me had to the BCM charging handle, that SOB has pinched my finger one time to many, it didn't last long. .
    I hate to say it but I have a "love-hate" relationship with that accessory as well. I can see using it in a match where fast manipulation is needed and you're not humping the bush with your weapon. Trouble is every time I have to hike the desert at the ranch the damn thing snags in my gear on my FLC vest and it's been cussed many times. Ultimately, I think the smallest version of the BCM gunfighter might become a friend of mine, but the large latches just aren't made for carrying the weapon in the field without it catching on something.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Well, point taken, but.........what the Hell?
    Roll with it or have a heart attack, its up to you...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    Well, point taken, but.........what the Hell?
    I thought you had a great idea for a thread subject, then I click and read and it turned into a top ten list. I thought the point of your thread was to name the one thing that gets used on all your rifles because it's that great, when I read through the posts it's more like a "look how much I've spent dressing up all my rifles with these parts".

I can read that by going to the AR picture thread or the build section, kind of defeats the point of what I thought your thread was meant for by just naming off every top name brand and saying this is what I use.
    DDM4V11 PRO, SSA-E, Vortex viper 6.5x20-44mm
    BCM 16 KMR-A, SSA, EO Tech EXPS 3-0, G-33 magnifier
    S&W M&P Sport II, BCM PNT, Aimpoint PRO
    BCM 9" 300 BLK upper/KAC lower/DD BCG/ BCM PNT/ Aimpoint T1
    Noveske upper/lower/handguard, 20" 6.5 Grendel Bartlein Barrel, SSA-E,Vortex viper GEN II PST 5x25-50mm
    16" BCA .223 Wylde "budget rifle", SPARC AR
    Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hdrolling View Post
    I thought you had a great idea for a thread subject, then I click and read and it turned into a top ten list. I thought the point of your thread was to name the one thing that gets used on all your rifles because it's that great, when I read through the posts it's more like a "look how much I've spent dressing up all my rifles with these parts".

I can read that by going to the AR picture thread or the build section, kind of defeats the point of what I thought your thread was meant for by just naming off every top name brand and saying this is what I use.
    I have no control over what people post, nor do I own this website where I could moderate the thread content.

I'm okay with shopping lists. Not every post applies to every person and I just ignore the ones that don't apply to me.

So, sit back, keep reading, and don't take it so seriously. Mmmkay?

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)
    BCM rail panels. There are no substitutes.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Geissele triggers and fore ends, plus everything else.
    KAC sights and little doo-dads like mag releases. (Guns are amazing but this is about stuff not guns.)
    Magpul grips and minimalist stocks; latest gen mags. I'm really bitter about lack of lefty hunter stocks. MLOK!
    Scalarworks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Geissele FCGs. I used to be a stock trigger troglodyte. Then I shot a G trigger and almost every single AR has one.

Arisaka Defense scout light mounts. There is no finer a scout mount than AD's. Now if they would just make a picatinney rail version....

Magpul MIAD pistol grips. I just love them.

Aimpoints. I like the Comp and T series.
    Last edited by JoshNC; 06-27-17 at 19:39.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Vtac padded sling.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NongShim View Post
    Geissele triggers and fore ends, plus everything else.
    KAC sights and little doo-dads like mag releases. (Guns are amazing but this is about stuff not guns.)
    Magpul grips and minimalist stocks; latest gen mags. I'm really bitter about lack of lefty hunter stocks. MLOK!
    Scalarworks.
    Hahaha, your ACC really has turnt you!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6 View Post
    Hahaha, your ACC really has turnt you!
    Yes. I've used their mag releases and sights forever, though. Back in my KAC love days and through my hater days. I also had an SR15 something or another upper. URX1 version I think. Awesome gun as well.

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast