Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: M&P 2.0

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Picked up a Long slide variant in FDE yesterday.

Shop had it priced at 469.99 so I didn't even hesitate.

The only down side is that this one has the thumb safety. I will of course be removing it.

So far I am really liking it. They seem to have fixed most of the issues with the Gen1. Although I haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet. Interested to see how accuracy compares to Tokarev's.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Yeah that's about right. I didn't have anything else handy to measure with so I used a mag for reference.

Please keep in mind that WWB isn't probably the best stuff available as far as precision accuracy goes either.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    IMHO, that's damn good with WWB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Looks like the FDE is tricolor. Slide, frame, back strap are all different shades. No way to get it to match better?

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post
    Looks like the FDE is tricolor. Slide, frame, back strap are all different shades. No way to get it to match better?
    I am sure their are. But it is very hard to match color on different materials. Only way to be sure would be to ceracote them all.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Picked up a Long slide variant in FDE yesterday.

Shop had it priced at 469.99 so I didn't even hesitate.

The only down side is that this one has the thumb safety. I will of course be removing it.

So far I am really liking it. They seem to have fixed most of the issues with the Gen1. Although I haven't had a chance to shoot mine yet. Interested to see how accuracy compares to Tokarev's.
    Sorry, late to the game...easy to remove the thumb safety? Will it need a plug to fill the space or nah?
    "Enlighten the people generally, and tyranny and oppressions of body and mind will vanish like evil spirits at the dawn of day."

Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Sorry, late to the game...easy to remove the thumb safety? Will it need a plug to fill the space or nah?
    I haven't pulled the sear housing block out of my 2.0 yet but I don't see anything on the outside that leads me to believe the safety won't be as easy to add or remove as it was on the 1.0 models. Yes. Frame plugs will need to be added aftrwards.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Sadly no place has the plugs in stock right now. I will probably end up Printing them myself if I can get the dimensions.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MeanCarbine View Post
    Handle one today and it was pretty close in color all the way around except for the texture of the grip color wise. Cool thing about the 2.0 is it actually has a reset. You can feel it and hear it. Trigger is acceptable, At least it will work for a duty/self defense gun. Trigger snobs will very likely apex it. I really like the fde long slide enough that I wouldn't mind selling my current apex'd 9L to get one!

Feedback Score
    some qc problems already? http://bearsarms.weebly.com/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by matthepanther View Post
    some qc problems already? http://bearsarms.weebly.com/
    That is not very reassuring. I hope it is a fluk, and not a common theme. I always wanted to like the M&P, but it never measured up. The accuracy issues were more than teething issues, and should have been properly dealt with. I hope I am vindicated by this generation. I LOVE my shields!

Page 21 of 44 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast