Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LT GENERAL MCINERNEY CALLS McCain SONGBIRD JOHN

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

LT GENERAL MCINERNEY CALLS McCain SONGBIRD JOHN

For years I have called him the "Manchurian Candidate", thought Songbird was too kind.

LT GENERAL THOMAS MCINERNEY CONDEMNED REBUKE OF HASPEL – CALLS HIM SONGBIRD JOHN

McCain also got special treatment, getting released earlier than other POWs because of his father. McCain is a stain on the country and a complete and total piece of sh*t. Songbird John is perfect.
    http://www.pacificpundit.com/2018/05...songbird-john/

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Didn't that scumbag give info that got people killed, and later pardoned? A disgrace to those who have served past and present.

Feedback Score
    I cannot stand John McCain. He is a Deep State RINO if there ever was one.

That said, I will never criticize him for what may have happened in the Hanoi Hilton, shy of becoming a total turncoat (which I've never heard of happening). Did he break under torture? Probably, but ANY ONE OF US would break facing the same things done like he faced. This isn't waterboarding we're talking about, but actual freaking torture. Things like using ropes and bars to pull your shoulders out of socket. Using strips of tires to whip your flesh away. REAL shit. I've heard more than one Vietnam POW say "Everyone has a breaking point, EVERYONE."

For all the reasons I despise McCain, his actions while a POW are not among them.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    I can't imagine what McCain went through as a POW. I do find it ironic that now he condemns Trumps nominee for CIA when he voted for John Brennan who was so vocal in support of enhanced interrogation when involved with it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Endur View Post
    Didn't that scumbag give info that got people killed, and later pardoned? A disgrace to those who have served past and present.
    Whom are you speaking of?

McInerney never was a POW. McCain admitted that he broke under torture and signed confessions. None of which contained info about military plans = which as a fighter pilot would have been stale anyway.

The link goes to the typical unsubstantiated internet bullshit:

Finally, someone has called John McCain for what he’s really known for. Songbird John McCain is the name given to him after he told the Vietnamese everything they asked of him, including highly classified information about the U.S. Military, plans, and so forth. McCain also got special treatment, getting released earlier than other POWs because of his father. McCain is a stain on the country and a complete and total piece of sh*t. Songbird John is perfect.

Someone with the least bit knowledge of McCain and VN would know that this statement is false:

McCain also got special treatment, getting released earlier than other POWs because of his father. McCain is a stain on the country and a complete and total piece of sh*t. Songbird John is perfect.

McCain's father became CINCPAC after his capture. The NVNese offered him earlier release, which he refused. He was released with 108 other POW's in 1973 (reportedly the NVNese released by date of capture).

I've been reading about and following McCain's career since the 1980's. Other than his break with sanity by running with Palin, I pretty much agree with the way he has handled himself. You should read his books, he has a pretty good guy helping him.

It pisses me off that a draft dodging President, a senile former General, and an anonmous facebooker have disparaged his service because they don't agree with his position.

FWIW, it think she should head the CIA.
    Last edited by 26 Inf; 05-10-18 at 19:04.

Feedback Score
    Brennan likes her, that scares the crap out of me.

McCain is McCain.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    27 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Whom are you speaking of?

McInerney never was a POW. McCain admitted that he broke under torture and signed confessions. None of which contained info about military plans = which as a fighter pilot would have been stale anyway.

The link goes to the typical unsubstantiated internet bullshit:

Finally, someone has called John McCain for what he’s really known for. Songbird John McCain is the name given to him after he told the Vietnamese everything they asked of him, including highly classified information about the U.S. Military, plans, and so forth. McCain also got special treatment, getting released earlier than other POWs because of his father. McCain is a stain on the country and a complete and total piece of sh*t. Songbird John is perfect.

Someone with the least bit knowledge of McCain and VN would know that this statement is false:

McCain's father became CINCPAC after his capture. The NVNese offered him earlier release, which he refused. He was released with 108 other POW's in 1973 (reportedly the NVNese released by date of capture).

I've been reading about and following McCain's career since the 1980's. Other than his break with sanity by running with Palin, I pretty much agree with the way he has handled himself. You should read his books, he has a pretty good guy helping him.

It pisses me off that a draft dodging President, a senile former General, and an anonmous facebooker have disparaged his service because they don't agree with his position.

FWIW, it think she should head the CIA.
    I was referring to McCain. All that is contrary to what I have read about him, and not via the book of face. I honestly don't know enough to take a definitive stance on his time as a POW; I believe him to be a scumbag for a number of other reasons. Particularly that of his wisdom on firearms.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Good Vid on the subject; https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=E_TvY8H-mWs When this POS dies, the Media will be playing the propaganda of his heroism, ad nauseum.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Sitting aside what has happened since he left the Navy and taking in to account the last twenty years of his career, I'm sorry, I'm not impressed.
    Although he wears the seal of GOP approval, he certainly has not been very conservative.
    He has been quick to appease the left, especially on DACA and as a Representative of Arizona, I'm not sure that name recognition alone must be the only thing getting him re-elected.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by platoonDaddy View Post
    For years I have called him the "Manchurian Candidate", thought Songbird was too kind.
    Shitbird, would be a good compromise. Must be that AZ heat, that makes Republicans wilt. Poor ol' Barry Goldwater...
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast