Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IMI TAR-21 Tavor

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    None of those men are "HOT"...the one on the right has a loaded mag strapped to his pistol grip for fast loading...these guys are going to pray.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good eye! I didn't look that close.

Feedback Score
    in Season 1 of Future Weapons, they did have an episode very briefly going over this gun
    "People should not be afraid of their Government, Governments should be afraid of the people" - V - V for Vendetta

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HK51Fan View Post
    Good eye! I didn't look that close.
    I was with them when I took that picture.

Feedback Score
    Motivated, yes, but they're rough on their equipment and don't get a lot of actual trigger time if they're average joe's....... + 100 .

I love the IDF and what they stand for but that group waiting to go in the building look a little ratty and non-uniform ?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerod View Post
    Motivated, yes, but they're rough on their equipment and don't get a lot of actual trigger time if they're average joe's....... + 100 .

I love the IDF and what they stand for but that group waiting to go in the building look a little ratty and non-uniform ?
    Unless you're a Paratroop or in the Golani, that is the average Zahal soldier. I find all of these opinions amusing... How many of you guys (or girls?) have been to Israel or worked with Israel Defense Forces on a professional level?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    Those are popular up here in Canada because they are non-restricted and can be taken wherever, unlike, for example, the AR, which can only legally be shot at the range.
    Explain?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_fireman19 View Post
    Unless you're a Paratroop or in the Golani, that is the average Zahal soldier. I find all of these opinions amusing... How many of you guys (or girls?) have been to Israel or worked with Israel Defense Forces on a professional level?
    Are you an American?

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuietShootr View Post
    Are you an American?
    I am American. But that doesn't mean I can't be honest. Being American doesn't mean that America is the best at everything or that everything they do or say is right. I support my country and hate Obama as much as every other American. But most of these opinions sound like they come from seeing pictures and hearing 3rd party stories...I lived in Israel for a while and worked directly with them...in fact, many of them are former U.S. Soldiers...I met and worked with several U.S. Army Rangers and Marines.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ca_fireman19 View Post
    I am American. But that doesn't mean I can't be honest. Being American doesn't mean that America is the best at everything or that everything they do or say is right. I support my country and hate Obama as much as every other American. But most of these opinions sound like they come from seeing pictures and hearing 3rd party stories...I lived in Israel for a while and worked directly with them...in fact, many of them are former U.S. Soldiers...I met and worked with several U.S. Army Rangers and Marines.
    Why do you have an Israeli flag as your avatar?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast