Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: E-Lander magazines

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wetidlerjr View Post
    From the MAKO website:
    **** that. That's way to long to wait after paying. They should not be charging credit or debit cards 2-3 months before shipping.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 01-18-13 at 22:09.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Wow thats some crazy wait times to be saying In stock. I know me and a few others here ordered on the 5th, mine says Processing: Ready to Ship. Hoping it makes it out int he next week or two. But yea, 2-3 months is nuts

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Sounds like there getting more orders than they can handle.
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    I placed my order on 12-31-12.

This is the message i just found on their web site:

NOTE: This order has already shipped or has reached the final stages of processing. Therefore this order is no longer editable.

I was charged $106.59 on 01-03-13. I will give it until next week before asking for my money back. Not sure that will work well either.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Maybe you've posted this already but do your closed slot mags take additional effort to seat?

I'll try mine this morning in a Colt.
    Tried it tonight. On mine they seem to set in just as easily as a loaded aluminum mag or early gen pmag does on a closed bolt. For me they all take a little force or slap of the hand to seat on a closed bolt.

I don't have any gen3 pmags to compare.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    From their FB page.

The Mako Group We are shipping in the 7000 range this week as far as I know. 10 hours ago · Like · 2

My order number is 7585.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    From their FB page.

The Mako Group We are shipping in the 7000 range this week as far as I know. 10 hours ago · Like · 2

My order number is 7585.
    Just ordered some tonight
    my order number is 19720, I'll be waiting for awhile.

Feedback Score
    I ordered a few 10rd mags from Mako and a few from Botach. Figured ill see who sends them out faster. Hopefully some luck comes my way.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ridgerunner70 View Post
    Just ordered some tonight
    my order number is 19720, I'll be waiting for awhile.
    Well, I am invoice number 7184, so I hope to be seeing my order in the next week
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    20,000 magazine orders placed? No wonder they've got shipping delays. I was kind of hoping things would calm down a little as time goes on but we might not see the market stabilize for months, if ever...

Page 13 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast