Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: Glock G19: The Once and Future King?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    My preference is for the G17 as well, only because it's still relatively compact for a "full-sized" handgun.

The differences are irrelevant; if you want a 9mm, the only viable options on the ****ing planet are Glocks.
    No really, tell us what your real opinion is?

Seems to me that statement alone should have been the thread killer here.

Ed
    Last edited by ejr490; 12-03-17 at 11:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    jimjc, unless you can provide documented evidence of manufacturers using superior materials, processes, etc.; please stop spouting your BS. You're merely mucking up a thread for no reason.
    There is no BS on my part!!!!
    I'm sorry I've supplied all the documentation anyone needs Stainless steel is better than a mystery metal Glock won't identify. that's a true fact. that is true evidence. what are you trying to do set up a situation to try to get me banned. That's what happens here all the time. Only your fake facts matter. huh

I think some one is mucking things up when they say they don't care if guns are made of paper clips and cardboard..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    There is a big difference in price plus the big advantage of having the exact same trigger for all sized guns that's a big plus especially when you take into consideration Glock triggers are all over the board from gun to gun...I have 3 guns for about $900 with the same exact trigger thats far better stock than Glocks...plus I don't have to replace any sights in the 3 guns because their steel, unlike Glock...figure it out yourself 3 Glocks 3 new sights and trigger parts you'll spend over $2000 BIG DIFFERENCE
    I buy used so price isn't an issue. My last Glock cost me a whopping $300. Triggers are all the same. I own about a dozen and they're all the same. No interest in swapping barrels, slides, frames, etc... One G19 and one 17 for a total of $650 works great!

Sights. All my USED Glocks are police trades, all have night sights, all cost $350 or less. Only thing I buy is ammo and mags

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    I buy used so price isn't an issue. My last Glock cost me a whopping $300. Triggers are all the same. I own about a dozen and they're all the same. No interest in swapping barrels, slides, frames, etc... One G19 and one 17 for a total of $650 works great!

Sights. All my USED Glocks are police trades, all have night sights, all cost $350 or less. Only thing I buy is ammo and mags

Now that statement there makes sense, congrats sir.

Ed

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Without question, debate, or controversy, the Glock model 19 is the best combat handgun ever produced. It's been proven around the world. Carried by police and elite military units for decades. Perfect for use as a duty gun and equally adept for concealed carry. The Glock 19 is what all others are judged, what all other manufacturers try to copy. It's the gun John Moses Browning would have built if the technology was available in his time.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    By the way, spend a few minutes and you'll find the answer to Glocks slide materials. Took all of 5 min

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    There is no BS on my part!!!!
    I'm sorry I've supplied all the documentation anyone needs Stainless steel is better than a mystery metal Glock won't identify. that's a true fact. that is true evidence. what are you trying to do set up a situation to try to get me banned. That's what happens here all the time. Only your fake facts matter. huh
    Dude, it is totally OK to not like Glock. No gun is perfect, Glock certainly Isn't. However, if you want to be taken seriously, on this website or others you tried to post on, you might want to consider prioritizing things like service history, outcomes results, established performance and durability records over unproven and questionable in their value material differences or subjective factors. What's going to get you banned is basing your position on quality of steel over years of service records and performance results in hands of premier war fighters and top level competitors, as well as other end users.
    Last edited by YVK; 12-03-17 at 12:52.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    jimjc - just stop. Seriously. Read a while, and stop posting. I'm not sure what forums you come from, but this place is different.

Consider this the last bit of helpful advice you are likely to get here.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    jimjc - just stop. Seriously. Read a while, and stop posting. I'm not sure what forums you come from, but this place is different.

Consider this the last bit of helpful advice you are likely to get here.

I come from forums that tell the truth and people accept it they don't ban you for saying something thats the truth that's where I come from

These people have asked me to tell them. I responded to their request, you just don't like the truth here. I really don't see any posts by moderators to all the really negative posts on guns other than Glocks. I see them to me from posting the truth ....so much for this really honest forum that I keep hearing about.

Feedback Score
    Well it's simple Glock uses mystery metals [ metals that Glock won't publish ) in it's slides and barrels and most of the parts, the other gun Mfg's I mentioned uses stainless steel, there's no question about the lower quality of Glocks build.......If you wish to buy a gun with no quality parts in fine that's your choice.
    So you don’t know. Got it.

I hope mine doesn’t suffer this common mechanical failure of the slide and barrel.

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast