Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your non-firearm favorite pictures that you have taken (1 pic per day)

Feedback Score

Busted out the old dslr last night and fiddle farted with photoshop for the first time in about 6 years. Actually made me miss photography. Little rusty too, guess it's a perishable skill too. I got so excited I was looking up new full frame cameras. Think I'm gonna make the switch to Nikon and pick up a D750 as my next camera.

Anyhow. I like to mountain bike. This is my backup bike, my main bike is at my parent's house, they moved to California when I first went to college and trails are way better out there so this bike stayed with me in Texas. Took her out since it's getting warmer, and we have some pretty decent trails here. I need to service it. Not shifting right.

This is a 3 picture HDR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Like pictures of guns, dogs, and trucks? Me too. Let's be friends, or not, whatever you want to do. Just an option
    Instagram

Psalm 140:4
    Profile pic by 556 Productions

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by AppalachianThunder View Post
    Grand Tetons, Wyoming
    Most Beautiful Place. On. EARTH.

I lived in that range and guided horseback rides for a summer. Nothing like living in a primitive cabin at 9,000 feet and riding good horses in the backcountry 10 hrs a day 6 days a week. I was 17 just outta High school. DAMN IT, GROWING UP IS A BUMMER.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom, must like men, undergo the fatigues of supporting it." Thomas Paine

Feedback Score
    Some people have never seen a real Speedster, here are 4 parked in a row.

DSC_0003.jpg

Feedback Score
    hthje5.jpg
    Somewhere in the middle of Nebraska a few weeks ago.

Feedback Score
    Technically I 'took' the photo, but with a tri-pod and timer..

I love this photo because of my dog's unquestionably love and loyalty. He's a great companion and will follow me everywhere, despite being told to sit by the camera.

As far as photography skills, I really enjoy how the trees help frame the picture, and the slope of the ravine help lead the viewers eyes towards the focal point which is slightly off center.

In hind site, I would have preferred to have waited a few hours and had the sun at my back for a true silhouette.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SxPxDx View Post
    hthje5.jpg
    Somewhere in the middle of Nebraska a few weeks ago.
    If you spent less time in first aids classes, you would be able to show off your Stickman shirts!!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    If you spent less time in first aids classes, you would be able to show off your Stickman shirts!!!
    I don't go to that crap. As far as I'm concerned everyone has a DNR.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    I took this with my old iphone 5S. It's our pit mix, Murphy, sleeping in my closet enjoying the sun light from the window. The quality isn't great, but I was very happy with the lighting.

Last edited by HCrum87hc; 05-19-17 at 12:24.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ha, I have a solar powered pooch too!

Feedback Score
    This sums up how we wrapped up our weekend in the Blue Ridge Mountains.

Last edited by BrigandTwoFour; 06-05-17 at 19:16. Reason: Fixed URL
    "Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

The Everyday Marksman

Page 39 of 73 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast