Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Coming Late 2016: Magpul PRS Gen3

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Excellent video. Informative, funny, really shows off the product, everything a video should do.

Magpul nails it. At the same time, Badger Ordinance has a video out for their compact rifle, that shows a straight up covert assassination fantasy in a western urban setting that never even shows the product.

I'm glad that some companies get it.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    I read all of the posts with the voice from the video. I think it is time to upgrade the stock on my MWS, and this is it.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Curse ye, Magpul for making all this stuff I want.

This will go on a long pike rifle.

Also, god help me, guy sounds like Ren from Ren and Stimpy

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    I just got a Magpul PRS. No idea this was the 3rd variant so I'm unsure in mine is 1 or 2 but now I want to sell it because apparently it is for sissies.

This stock looks longer than mine. Is the unadjusted LOP the same for both stocks or are my eyes deceiving me? What's the weight difference?

I like that you guys included QD mounts as OEM. I had to order some from PMM.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    Great. Now I need to do another build. I'm lacking an SDM. Now I have no excuses.
    Last edited by snowdog650; 02-08-16 at 14:58.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Dang! Count me in on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's better to be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Shipping Now! PRS® GEN3 Precision-Adjustable Stock Stock

We’re now shipping the much-anticipated PRS GEN3 field precision stock for AR15/M16 and AR10/SR25 platforms. It features tool-less length of pull and cheek piece height adjustment.

With solid adjustments for length of pull and cheek piece height via aluminum detent knobs, the PRS GEN3 (Precision Rifle/Sniper) stock provides a stable interface and is intended for semi-automatic sniper or varmint type rifles. Offering a nearly universal fit, it is optimized for rifle-length receiver extensions but will also mount to mil-spec carbine and A5-length tubes. Includes a cant/height-adjustable rubber butt-pad and rotation-limiting QD sling swivel cups as well as M-LOK slots on the bottom for rear monopod mounting.

Made in U.S.A.

Learn more at www.magpul.com

Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Your timing on this is perfect. I just completed building a BCM Recce with one of their sweet stainless NM barrels.

I was debating this or the ACS-L. Hmmmm - what stock have you guys been putting on precision carbines lately?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Depending on the optics, I would recommend the PRS if you are looking for a full feature stock or the SL-S for more of a precision carbine.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    It's got this Bushnell 3.5-21x with the H-59. http://bushnell.com/tactical/riflesc...0mm-horus-h-59

I'll probably just get both. I've got another carbine that could use the SL-S.

Thank you, kind sir. You folks have a great Christmas in Cheyenne and Austin!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast