Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TT Mini mav

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lethal dose View Post
    Does anyone run an H harness on their mini mav? The straps are narrow and wasn't sure if it'd work. Looking at the bfg ten speed, too. How does the ten speed hold up, bc patrol?
    I'm running a H harness on one of my mini-MAVs and it is working out great. The harness is a bit difficult to get in to at times, but it is much better than the cross straps.

THe 10 Speed pouches hold up pretty well, but I had one show A LOT of wear after one day of use in the gravel with metal mags.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    The straps on the mini are more narrow then any h harness I can find. What's your remedy?
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron-sapper View Post
    An alternative is to buy a 2-Piece MAV and split it into two separate roll-your-own mini-MAVs. This provides two panels of 9 rows with full height on all rows. I did this a couple of years ago. One panel has the original TT suspension and makes a dandy minimalist rig.

Can you post some pics of this rig? I have a 2 piece MAV laying around and this sounds like a great use for it.

Thanks,
    Spence

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The straps on the mini are more narrow then any h harness I can find. What's your remedy?
    I'm beta-testing a harness for a company

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Hook a brotha up, nc. Training with grant, katar and others. Tell the company i'll put it through the ringer for 'em.
    Last edited by lethal dose; 02-17-10 at 23:48.
    Acta Non Verba

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I may be thinking of something totally different but I swear somewhere I read someone saying that ATS has an H-harness that fits? I'm not 100% sure on that though, it may have been regarding something else.

I read too much stuff in too many different places I can't keep it all straight lol.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TxSoldier View Post
    I may be thinking of something totally different but I swear somewhere I read someone saying that ATS has an H-harness that fits? I'm not 100% sure on that though, it may have been regarding something else.

I read too much stuff in too many different places I can't keep it all straight lol.

It doesn't fit - the guy had to rig it up with D-Rings. Unfortunately, he doesn't really explain how he did it.

Link: here

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Spence,

Unfortunately, both of my rigs are CONUS and I'm downrange.

Let me see if my better half can pull them out of the rubbermaid tub and snap some pics. Will get back to you shortly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12