Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coolest currently available stripped lower?

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I recently picked up an LMT MARS lower that I've really come to like. It's very similar to the KAC ambi lowers but the right side bolt release also works as a bolt catch. They now offer it in a stripped version as well and for $279 MSRP it's pretty reasonably priced.

https://lmtdefense.com/parts/mars-l-stripped

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 26 Inf View Post
    Ingenious selling a lower this way, talk about hitting the easy button.

I like my SIONICS lowers, so does my daughter.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

Wonder what they would charge for an A5 tube upgrade

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

Yes, I agree, great idea. They also allow you to add on a Sionics EMS trigger, a K2 Grip,an MOE SL stock, and a magazine catch for pretty reasonable prices - the trigger add-on is 14.00 below the retail price on their site - you cant complain about the price.

As I noted, I bought both a CMT and a Sionics recently.

My only complaint is that after I swapped the innards from the PSA lower I had on one of my good shooting rifles (kac ambi mag release; MBT trigger, Mari-Time Release) into the Sionics lower and used that lower on my upper, the rifle didn't shoot any more accurately. (sarcasm)

I'm taking all my inexpensive lowers out of the rotation and assembling the cheapest reliable upper I can for them, going the gun show route to see what I can get. Hope to accomplish two things - thin the herd and end up with rifles with what I perceive are cool logos.

Next up KAC, then Armalite, I have a Centurion reserved (I hope) on the group buy Stick was nice enough to put together.

Hey, I be happy.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    I wouldn't mind having a MagPul China Doll lower if I could find one. Stick, didn't you have one??

Actually, it is sitting on the workstation next to me at the moment.

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Personalized lowers....

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    104 (100%)
    If you supply the tube we would do it. The problem is that the Vltor receiver extensions are hit or miss in the availability department as well as the buffers and we no longer carry them as standard.

Quote Originally Posted by JG007 View Post

Owner/Instructor at Semper Paratus Arms

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SemperParatusArms/

Semper Paratus Arms AR15 Armorer Course http://www.semperparatusarms.com/cou...-registration/

M4C Misc. Training and Course Announcements- http://www.m4carbine.net/forumdisplay.php?f=141

Master Armorer/R&D at SIONICS Weapon Systems- http://sionicsweaponsystems.com

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JG007 View Post
    IIRC the A5 tube availability is too intermittent, still would be a nice option when they are around.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Iraqgunz View Post
    If you supply the tube we would do it. The problem is that the Vltor receiver extensions are hit or miss in the availability department as well as the buffers and we no longer carry them as standard.
    There you go
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Actually, it is sitting on the workstation next to me at the moment.

So why IS Cartman wearing a Mickey Mouse hat on your rifle?
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast